• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way cavs win ONE game this series is politics. Which is how they won last year.

Cavs aren't even the second best team in the NBA, they just got the league on their side

And the East has been this same exact way for a decade.  Lebron is just finally getting a taste of his own cowardly medicine.
You can keep saying and implying it as many times as you want, nothing is going to make anything LeBron did look one tenth as bad as joining a 73 win team that beat you a handful of weeks earlier.

Warriors didn't need KD to win. They already won without KD.

This is also funny to hear how multiple narratives are built on this.

2015 - "They only won because Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving were injured"

2016 - "73-9 and no ring....choked 3-1...biggest frauds of all time

KD comes to town = "They were already a championship team and didn't need KD"

I know this is a novel concept, but you know all of these could actually apply right? It's not just an either/or black or white thing.

LeBron LEFT his team that had back 2 back 60+ wins to join a Super Squad, and even compromised salaries to make it work.

Like I said, he knew where he was going and what would come out of it.

Bro, that Cleveland team couldn't even make it to the Finals-HOW is that the same? The Dubs not only won a championship, they set a RECORD for wins and went to the Finals.

If Rodman was a FA somebody recruited him realizing the Bulls needed boards and defense. Its the same thing just the circumstances were different
roll.gif
Jordan fans will desperately claim that the L against the Magic in 1995 was due to Jordan coming off of retirement and not being ready, even though he actually had a better playoffs in 95 than the following year in 96, but it was really because they didn't have the third piece like they had with Horace Grant during the first three peat. They got it in Rodman during that off season and were thus able to win again.

Man they weren't even top 3 last year either. Spurs warriors okc was all better than the cavs. Like I said you gotta be blind if you think the cavs won the finals last year fair and square
laugh.gif
Cavs didnt make the Warriors choke 3 times.  Thats on them.

Only way cavs win ONE game this series is politics. Which is how they won last year.

Cavs aren't even the second best team in the NBA, they just got the league on their side
They're fourth and could easily be fifth depending on your thoughts on the Clippers.

LeBron LEFT his team that had back 2 back 60+ wins to join a Super Squad, and even compromised salaries to make it work.

Like I said, he knew where he was going and what would come out of it.

Bro, that Cleveland team couldn't even make it to the Finals-HOW is that the same? The Dubs not only won a championship, they set a RECORD for wins and went to the Finals.

What does that got to do with anything :lol: He still left from a winning #1 team to join his Super Friends.

Indeed.

This year both teams cake walked to finals. Both teams were well rested. Both teams healthy. Both teams stacked. Warriors won it in 2015, Cavs won it in 2016. Now we're in 2017.

No excuses. No excuses. 2 more to go. Go Warriors!!!

I had no idea the Cavs were as stacked as Golden State.. Who is the Cavs 4th all-star and 2nd league MVP winner?

You are right, what lebron did was worse because he didnt just do it once, he did it twice.
*Checks Heat and Cavs record seasons before LeBron came*

Nope, still not there. Keep trying:

Maybe this time you can say that he did it three times because he cowardly skipped college and joined a pro team that was probably better than a college level team.

They're fourth and could easily be fifth depending on your thoughts on the Clippers.
People cant really think there are 4 teams better than the Cavs right now.  Like I potentially get saying the Spurs are better, but the rest is just nonsense.

Realistically this lasts for 2 more seasons, I wonder if Silver will have the cojones to go 1-16 for the playoffs to at least make the earlier rounds more interesting.

**** lebron is better than MJ to me [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ I'm not arguing that. He is one player that impacts his team like none other. You put bron on the worst team in the league they automatically are contenders. Jordan couldn't do **** without pippen.

LeBron-James-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom