• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is ignoring the team aspect of it. Playing with the two best shooters in the league will open that floor up for you.

So we back on that LeBron teammates are garbage tip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Has nothing to do with the fact the warriors are the number one defense in the l.. Didn't hear how garbage his teammates were when they were banging out the east.
Yup.  We are going to sit here and act like Lebron didnt force the Cavs to trade Wiggins for love, didnt hold out to force the Cavs to give TT, Shump, and JR ridiculous contracts.  Lebron has been choosing his team for the last 8 years.  If there is anyone to blame for his teammates, it is him.

:rofl: :rofl:

the SAME teammates that won him a title last season.

As great as Lebron was...Kyrie had to drop his nuts for them to win. 

Now they not good enough and that's being justified by their regular season record w/o Lebron :lol:

How is a 3 All Star team garbage besides Lebron? The 2007 Cavs-now that team was arguably the worst team to ever make the Finals.

Serious question for Bron fans.

He's been to 8 Finals, how many has he lost because of him and no excuses (Injuries, no help, etc.)?

Last edited:
Lebron by himself is not making the Nets contnders. Stop the nonsense. Y'all want to discredit MJ with what he did without Pippen? Well what exactly has Bron done without TWO other all Stars at his side as far as winning? Not a gaddamn thing.

Jordan had barely played the past year and change before his return that March. He was still rusty as he had to play catch up with training and minutes. You are right about Rodman though.
Jordan in the 1995 playoffs:

31.5 points on .484 shooting

6.5 rebounds

4.5 assists

2.3 steals

1.4 blocks

4.1 turnovers

And they still lost.

Jordan in the 1996 playoffs:

30.7 points on .459 shooting

4.9 rebounds

4.1 assists

1.8 steals

0.3 blocks

2.3 turnovers

Or to make it an even more fair comparison, Jordan in the first two rounds of the 1996 playoffs, since they only played in the first two rounds in 95 when they lost to Magic:

33.8 points on .464 shooting

4.4 rebounds

3.8 assits

1.8 steals

0.3 blocks

1.6 turnovers

Yet they won convincingly this time around. Jordan was at least every bit as good in the 95 playoffs as he was in the 96 ones. They lost because they didn't have Grant/Rodman. It just feels better to say that he was rusty and use it as an excuse.

He's been to 8 Finals, how many has he lost because of him and no excuses (Injuries, no help, etc.)?
Serious answer, one: 2011. And he won two where he was the underdog to make up for it (last year and against the Thunder in 2012).

Last edited:

He's been to 8 Finals, how many has he lost because of him and no excuses?
None. It's a team game man
laugh.gif
I guess you can say Dallas though.

When you're playing teams that are better than you, you can play well and still lose.

They won.

That is ALL that matters man.

The Record Books won't show anything but 4-3.

Exactly which is why the NBA is able to manipulate so easily because everyone forgets and moves on to the next year

Rewatch the 2002 Kings-Lakers playoffs game... I honestly don't think that wasn't rigged.

That was the most blatant example though.

Yeah I'm a lakers fan but I don't have a problem admitting that the rig(or script) is/was in full effect. I wasnt even worried about the draft picks at all. Knew we was getting something good cuz the **** is set up already

Lebron by himself is not making the Nets contnders. Stop the nonsense. Y'all want to discredit MJ with what he did without Pippen? Well what exactly has Bron done without TWO other all Stars at his side as far as winning? Not a gaddamn thing.

Took that 07 trash squad to the finals. That's nothing huh?

So before it happens I'd like to know is this another one of those Finals that "doesn't count" for Lebbywinks when he takes this L?

As far as i'm concerned,

At the end of the day, his teammates aren't garbage, and they are good enough to get him through the east but they absolutely aren't good enough to defeat this warrior team 4 times in 7 games. I don't know what's so hard to comprehend about that. They BARELY got through GSW last year, and that was with some really good fortune at that.

So before it happens I'd like to know is this another one of those Finals that "doesn't count" for Lebbywinks when he takes this L?
This was already being set-up before the series even started. If he wins, he's immortal. If he doesn't, he wasn't supposed to.

Y'all dudes that cape for lebron are probably the type to leave a pickup game of bball early if you're losing so you techinically never lose [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Y'all make me sick :lol:

The hell? How do you come to that conclusion? :lol:

Just read these clowns posts :lol: lebron is the poster boy "smart" player. Tweak the conditions/rules so it works in their benefit. Now all of a sudden lebron doesnt have a squad...they're not saying the team isn't playing well. But that LEBRON doesn't have help :lol:

This is ignoring the team aspect of it. Playing with the two best shooters in the league will open that floor up for you.

One of the two best shooters IS Steph Curry. You said Russ would be doing the same thing Steph is currently doing if Russ replaced him.

He wouldn't. He's not as good as Steph....let alone in the same ballpark of a shooter/bball iq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom