Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious question for Bron fans.

He's been to 8 Finals, how many has he lost because of him and no excuses?
None. It's a team game man
laugh.gif
I guess you can say Dallas though.

When you're playing teams that are better than you, you can play well and still lose.
I should have rephrased it. How many LeBron led teams have lost by just simply being outplayed?

Took that 07 trash squad to the finals. That's nothing huh?
People still blame LeBron for his team losing that year.

Even though the Spurs were just a better team

Took that 07 trash squad to the finals. That's nothing huh?

Well if he is able to take a team full of trash to the finals you would think he could make a team full of allstars competitive in the finals.

When they win: "Lebron did it"

When they lose: the team is trash :lol:

So we back on that LeBron teammates are garbage tip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't know if they're can technically qualify as garbage. Winning 0 games in 8 games LeBron missed this season doesn't really qualify as garbage because garbage is still a physical entity whereas 0 is pure nothingness.

Lebron by himself is not making the Nets contnders. Stop the nonsense. Y'all want to discredit MJ with what he did without Pippen? Well what exactly has Bron done without TWO other all Stars at his side as far as winning? Not a gaddamn thing.

The Nets :x :x

As far as your question, I'm sure you can apply that to anyone and come to the same conclusion. No one wins titles by themselves, and the sooner NT realizes that, the better they'll be able to sleep at night.

This was already being set-up before the series even started. If he wins, he's immortal. If he doesn't, he wasn't supposed to.
You don't get how both of those things could be true?

I mean The Cavs were not supposed to win this series, so of course if they do his stance would be elevated
laugh.gif

As far as i'm concerned,

At the end of the day, his teammates aren't garbage, and they are good enough to get him through the east but they absolutely aren't good enough to defeat this warrior team 4 times in 7 games. I don't know what's so hard to comprehend about that. They BARELY got through GSW last year, and that was with some really good fortune at that.

Well said. Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

But throw it back on KD.

I think the same could be said about KD/OKC last year.

If that OKC team didn't beat GSW in THOSE conditions (Up 3-1; Steph hobbled); why do we blame KD for believing OKC just wasn't cut out to beat GSW?

The Nets :x :x

As far as your question, I'm sure you can apply that to anyone and come to the same conclusion. No one wins titles by themselves, and the sooner NT realizes that, the better they'll be able to sleep at night.

They just said Bron is so great that he'll make the worst roster contenders.

This is ignoring the team aspect of it. Playing with the two best shooters in the league will open that floor up for you.
One of the two best shooters IS Steph Curry. You said Russ would be doing the same thing Steph is currently doing if Russ replaced him.

He wouldn't. He's not as good as Steph....let alone in the same ballpark of a shooter/bball iq.
I miss seeing Russ wave off KD to take a contested 3 
roll.gif

You don't get how both of those things could be true?

I mean The Cavs were not supposed to win this series, so of course if they do his stance would be elevated :lol:
hell no. You can't have it both ways... Sorry but Eli doesn't get extra credit for beating the Undefeated patriots. It doesn't work like that.

I don't hear anyone defend the Lakers for losing to Boston when Boston had a super team... They had 3 all stars plus rondo

I guess the Lakers were supposed to lose.

Last edited:
Regardless of how u feel, the lack of competition is not good for the NBA.

Super teams have always existed.
Nothing has ever come close to this tier of super team & that's why I'm annoyed. U can't hate KD or GS for doing this, it's in their best interest. This **** is boring as **** from a NBA perspective tho. This is the highest level of ball. The warriors going 16-0 and blowing the only other super team (if you wanna call the Cavs that) by 20 is boring.

I enjoyed watching the Warriors without KD. They were better then everyone else and the games were still really competive. This **** is just boring.

All this. I hated KD before he went to GS but I really hate him now. Son was totally fine when Westbrook got all the blame for shooting too much when he disappeared in big moments during big games now he wants to be this front running **** boy since he's on the Warriors. Dude is a lame

When they win: "Lebron did it"

When they lose: the team is trash :lol:

But the only squad I called trash was the 07 squad. I don't recall anyone saying the heat squad was trash. Add something else instead creating your own made up narratives.

hell no. You can't have it both ways... Sorry but Eli doesn't get extra credit for beating the Undefeated patriots. It doesn't work like that.
But it does. Why do you think prior to this series people already were talking about LBJ passing Jordan up based on what he did last year?

Because the cavs won when they weren't supposed to.

This isn't me talking right now, this is how it is...however dumb it may be. Personally LBJ's stance in history moves based on how he plays, the cavs are clearly outmatched this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom