• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo, are the Warriors really scoring at a 60+% clip when guarded by FBJ?
Found it:

DBiyEtRWAAAq9R_.jpg:large

They're just taking turns with LeHoe. 
sick.gif

This is ignoring the team aspect of it. Playing with the two best shooters in the league will open that floor up for you.

so two of the best shooters opens the floor and somehow, taking Steph out (the greatest shooter in history) and replacing him with russ (one of the most inefficient shooters currently) would yield the same results? stop it blud

it's ironic that you want to use the notion of "team basketball" to prove that Russ is greater than or equal to Steph when one of those dudes has made a career of playing ball dominant iso ball while the other has thrived via the ball being shared

Last edited:
One of the two best shooters IS Steph Curry. You said Russ would be doing the same thing Steph is currently doing if Russ replaced him.

He wouldn't. He's not as good as Steph....let alone in the same ballpark of a shooter/bball iq.

It wasn't about Russ replacing steph, I would've never said that. You said Russ can't sit at them table with them, I'm saying that Russ sits at the table with them, if Russ would've went to the ***-arriors instead of KD he would've still flourished, and with better efficiency.

Bro, the Cavs are not going down 3-0 in the NBA Finals.

I just cannot see that happening. They win game 3, and it makes everything important again in Game 4.

It's just business.
You thought they were a lock to win game 2 though, no?

The thing is, the cavs are so far away from the Warriors that even the refs can only do so much  man, I don't see it.

Hope i'm wrong cause I want basketball to continue but man they just aren't even in the same arena when it comes to basketball teams.

Fun fact 2007 Cavs lost game 3 & 4 in the Finals by a COMBINED 4 points. Bron was 19/53 (36%) in those 2 games.

Like I said before, if GSW are gonna lose, they would lose Game 3.

But they are so locked in and motivated. Cavs/LeBron look defeated from these last 2 games.

Exhausted, frustrated, lost.... ect. They might just be up 3-0, who knows.

Last edited:
But it does. Why do you think prior to this series people already were talking about LBJ passing Jordan up based on what he did last year?

Because the cavs won when they weren't supposed to.

This isn't me talking right now, this is how it is...however dumb it may be. Personally LBJ's stance in history moves based on how he plays, the cavs are clearly outmatched this series.
strongly disagree. People say a lot of wrong things.. Doesn't mean it's true

. Sorry but it doesn't work like that and whoever thinks like that is wrong... So losses mean nothing.... Sorry but that is not true. Teams win and lose but chips and wins matter..no one throws out "context" when discussing Karl Malone place in history.

Last edited:
hell no. You can't have it both ways... Sorry but Eli doesn't get extra credit for beating the Undefeated patriots. It doesn't work like that.

I don't hear anyone defend the Lakers for losing to Boston when Boston had a super team... They had 3 all stars plus rondo

I guess the Lakers were supposed to lose.

Kobe is really 5-1, he didn't have Bynum and Ariza in 2008.

It wasn't about Russ replacing steph, I would've never said that. You said Russ can't sit at them table with them, I'm saying that Russ sits at the table with them, if Russ would've went to the ***-arriors instead of KD he would've still flourished, and with better efficiency.
Wait....Westbrook as a Warrior would have been more efficient than KD this year? 

eek.gif
roll.gif

You ****** are on one today. 

ehhh i think lebron was too young to be judged in his 2007 finals performance

but it shows just how bad the east has been

that team should have never been there in the first place

conference full of heartless trash

Last edited:
hell no. You can't have it both ways... Sorry but Eli doesn't get extra credit for beating the Undefeated patriots. It doesn't work like that.

I don't hear anyone defend the Lakers for losing to Boston when Boston had a super team... They had 3 all stars plus rondo

I guess the Lakers were supposed to lose.

Kobe is really 5-1, he didn't have Bynum and Ariza in 2008.

Then that would make him 6-1. :smokin imaginary rings >>>

Lebron/Heat/Cavs fans are just not used to feeling like every other damn team in the east has felt for the past 6-7 years.

When was the last time the East was truly in doubt ? 5 years ago vs the Celtics?? :lol:

You can't complain about parity when you've known who was coming out of the East every year for over half a decade.

It's a real argument that can be made that that version of Bron and Wade from 09-10 is better then this years KD and Curry also .. KD and Steph jus mesh so well that this **** looks effortless.

ehhh i think lebron was too young to be judged in his 2007 finals performance

but it shows just how bad the east has been

conference full of heartless trash

Other than Detroit. Yeah you can say that! You had Kidd's Nets making it back 2 back, Sixers, 07s Cavs.

One of the two best shooters IS Steph Curry. You said Russ would be doing the same thing Steph is currently doing if Russ replaced him.

He wouldn't. He's not as good as Steph....let alone in the same ballpark of a shooter/bball iq.

antidope, come get your mans or call him an uber. he's still drinkin off the spurs/gsw series

NBA already made its money on this series, they couldn't care if it goes 4 or 7

Plus we got the 'excitement' last year with the comeback, this is just Wrestlemania rematch...GSW is going over in 4

Had the Cavs knew Giannis was going to be who he is today, they would've taken him in the 2013 NBA Draft with the first instead of bum *** Anthony Bennett. :smh:

Crazy how things would've been different.

Last edited:
Y'all really need to stop acting like what KD did and what LeBron did is the same thing. Y'all better than that
Big 3 didn't dominate like the Warriors but Bron's and KD's intention's were the same, it's not like LeBron decided he wanted to dominate but not too much... 

Lebron/Heat/Cavs fans are just not used to feeling like every other damn team in the east has felt for the past 6-7 years.

When was the last time the East was truly in doubt ? 5 years ago vs the Celtics?? :lol:

You can't complain about parity when you've known who was coming out of the East every year for over half a decade.

It's a real argument that can be made that that version of Bron and Wade from 09-10 is better then this years KD and Curry also .. KD and Steph jus mesh so well that this **** looks effortless.

"LeBron's the GOAT! no other player has made it to finals 7 times in a row!"

"**** KD!! he ruined basketball! there's no parity in the nba because of the warriors! BETA THIS, BAN THAT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom