• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man them dudes were barely hitting double figures.

LeBron folded up Dallas but 2007 was just him losing to a better team.

Drew had 13/8 and 20 year old Bobbie Gibson was at 11 a game and Sasha right at 10. Bron played awful in the 2 home games that were winnable.

Man them dudes were barely hitting double figures.

LeBron folded up Dallas but 2007 was just him losing to a better team.

Drew had 13/8 and 20 year old Bobbie Gibson was at 11 a game and Sasha right at 10. Bron played awful in the 2 home games that were winnable.

In the history of the NBA who has won a championship with his supporting cast putting up those numbers?

When has team won a championship with the 2nd leading scorer in a Finals putting up 13 a game.

Last edited:
LeCrip on a 1 + 1 deal right?

Needs to opt out and join the Warriors next season.

We need to stop with this "oooh the Cavs were 0-8 when LeBron sat" storyline.  You wanna know what else happened in those 8 games?

Kyrie Irving missed 5 of those games.

Kevin Love missed 5 of those games.

Both Kyrie Irving AND Kevin Love missed 4 of those games.

Kyrie Irving AND Kevin Love both played together in only 2 of those games.

But LeBron.
I owe this a rep. 

I can't even believe how after last year...we really going to sit up and try to front on Lebron's running mates 
laugh.gif

As great as Lebron is...Kyrie was CLEARLY the equalizer in that series. If he doesn't black out...it's 2015 all over again with Lebron putting up historic numbers and still taking a L.

Trying to sell the idea of them not being ELITE on a false narrative of them being "0-8" in the regular season might be the worst "Lebron needs more help" narrative out of all of them.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm just glad Klay got his shot back :lol:

For the sake of the argument, let's say the next 2 games, Dubs win....

Curry leads all scorers... does he win FMVP? Like KD scores 29 & 32, but Curry scores 38 & 41 or whatever.

Who wins?

Last edited:
Naw, this board hates Westbrook, I get it.

Saying that man doesn't sit at the table with the top players in the league is ridiculous.

Yeah people being intentionally ignorant to support their narrative [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Ima just keep watching this massacre and mind my business

I clearly put my point in my post.

No series that the CAVS lost has been LEBRON'S fault

But every series the CAVS win it's because of LEBRON.

I think that's the problem in these debates and it only seems to happen with LeBron. When they win LeBron gets all the praise but when they lose it's someone elses fault, then its a "team" thing

How Sway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom