Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook's table
spin_prod_812381912

I was hoping for Cavs in 7

After game 1, it looked like Warriors in 5

But now I'm thinking Dubs might sweep lol

It's the narrative lebron stans run with
That's stupid lol role players matter. Buy Low players matter. Ray Allen, Wade, Kyrie, Bosh, etc. that'd be a ridiculous claim to make and I don't think any LBJ stan on here makes it. At least I haven't seen it lol

This was already being set-up before the series even started. If he wins, he's immortal. If he doesn't, he wasn't supposed to.

You don't get how both of those things could be true?

I mean The Cavs were not supposed to win this series, so of course if they do his stance would be elevated :lol:
I really don't understand why people are being obtuse.

If the Cavs win this series, it is an upset. Just like last year.

In the history of the NBA who has won a championship with his supporting cast putting up those numbers?

When has team won a championship with the 2nd leading scorer in a Finals putting up 13 a game.

View media item 2455918

Jet was at 18 a night, on 50% shooting, 40% from 3.

Sometimes I wonder how many people actually watched those Mavs games during that run.

Last edited:
Maybe because I am 15 but Lebron James is truly the greatest basketball player of all time. I started watching the NBA 5 years ago and I cannot fathom how another player can be better than Lebron.

Maybe because I am 15 but Lebron James is truly the greatest basketball player of all time. I started watching the NBA 5 years ago and I cannot fathom how another player can be better than Lebron.

You suck at trolling. Not even trying :smh:

Atleast Sly "triggered" people :lol:

You suck at trolling. Not even trying
mean.gif

Atleast Sly "triggered" people
laugh.gif
who is trolling? #2002 gang we out here

lebron james makes kobe bryant look like a more efficient jr smith

Kawhi is also in tier one, but I may be biased. Westbrook by no stretch of the imagination belongs

While i can appreciate the dominance of what the Warriors are doing this year, it's really ruined basketball for me.  I can not remember ever being so uninterested in a Playoffs/Finals in my life.

But every series the CAVS win it's because of LEBRON.

I think that's the problem in these debates and it only seems to happen with LeBron. When they win LeBron gets all the praise but when they lose it's someone elses fault, then its a "team" thing

How Sway!
Only people that buy into that one-man show nonsense subscribes to that foolishness.

Team sport.

Win Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom