• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin fell that far off?
Blake?

In my opinion, no. I'd have him after Giannis on my list. Still a top 10-15 player. But those guys are just better than him.

Most forgotten really good player in the league.

22/8/5 on 50/35/76 on a 51 win team is big boy stuff.

I don't think so either, I expected to see Griffin in his spot or Russ's... Especially from a Clips fan
I'm not a biased Clips fan, at least I don't try to be
laugh.gif

Those guys were better than Blake this past year. I have him at 10. I think that's fair. I don't think Blake being 10 is "Falling off" either. That's pretty damn good
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Whats funny is IF lebron wins game 3 he'll be happy to do a post game interview :lol:

Ol sore loser *** boy

Even when they win he's out there embracing the opponent giving high fives and hugs, when they lose he walks with his tail between his legs back to the locker room :lol:

Actuallly I'd do it like this:

Bron
KD
Steph

Kawhi
Russ
Harden

Then the rest.

Blake?

In my opinion, no. I'd have him after Giannis on my list. Still a top 10-15 player. But those guys are just better than him.

Damn, I still have Griffin/AD/Butler/PG ahead of Giannas and him just ahead of Dame/Cousins/Hayward

Damn, I still have Griffin/AD/Butler/PG ahead of Giannas and him just ahead of Dame/Cousins/Hayward
I'll concede that my ranking on Giannis is a tad bit premature but i'mm really high on him and he was very good last season.

I wouldn't disagree if you had BG and AD ahead of Giannis. Butler and PG though? I would.

Harden can make a case for top tier. Twice hes lead teams to the 3rd best record in the league with no allstars or all NBA teammates.

I agree with Freak not being in Tier 2 yet, only due to years of service.

Someone has to perform at a level for more than just 1 year before you elevate them to the next tier.

Giannis is on his way though

Blake?

Giannis destroyed PG 13 and Butler in h2h matchups. Like it wasn't close

I'll concede that my ranking on Giannis is a tad bit premature but i'mm really high on him and he was very good last season.

I wouldn't disagree if you had BG and AD ahead of Giannis. Butler and PG though? I would.
Yea' I'm alone in my Butler praise, I think he's the second best player in the East. Giannas/PG could go either or for me but I trust him more to create down the stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom