• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one think KD is a better player than Bron. I've been on that bandwagon for a couple of years now.

Plus. If KD continues to severely outplay Lebron, what more does he have to do to prove he's better? Or is this a lifetime achievement award
KB won't be better until he has his own haters thread, that's how you know you've made it :smokin

He does.

http://niketalk.com/t/662917/2017-nba-finals-thread-part-iii
Even his hater thread is beta :rofl:

a couple seasons plagued by injury slowed KD down, but now he is back in full and probably cements himself as top in the league. lebron can only hold on for so long at 32
you got 1A and 1B/C on the same team :pimp:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

:lol:

He wouldn't have got heat going to SA, BOS, WAS, or even the Dippers. Except from the OKC fans he'd be hated there regardless.

Last edited:
When LeBron was running roughshod over the East, he was better than he was in his prime.

Two games against a team that is clearly better than his and he's aging, washed, and out of gas.

Never change NT :lol:

These players cant win
laugh.gif

Melo gets killed for being too loyal and most likely a loser for his NBA career.
KD gets killed for going to the best team to start a dynasty.
Melo's problem isn't being too loyal, it's being a loser.  Full stop.  The two aren't connected.  He's a loser because of his 0 leadership skills and poor basketball IQ.

Also I support KD's decision.

Consistency here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kyrie-irving-reportedly-dealing-with-knee-injury/ar-BBC00fV

If you’ve watched the first two games of the NBA Finals and have felt that Kyrie Irving doesn’t look as dangerous or explosive as usual, it could be because he’s battling a knee issue. Nate Jones, who is a plugged-in figure around the NBA, said on Twitter during Game 2 of the NBA Finals that he had heard Irving was dealing with a knee issue and isn’t as healthy as he was during last year’s playoffs.

Oh boy here come the excuses

B-b-b-but kyrie was injured!

I wonder what some of y'all would do if you were in KD's position pre-GSW

He wouldn't have got heat going to SA, BOS, WAS, or even the Dippers. Except from the OKC fans he'd be hated there regardless.
He wouldn't have gotten as MUCH hate. Also, none of them would be in the Finals, barring a injury to the Cavs or Warriors, which thus a lateral move.

When LeBron was running roughshod over the East, he was better than he was in his prime.

Two games against a team that is clearly better than his and he's aging, washed, and out of gas.

Never change NT
laugh.gif
It'll be the same song and dance next year when he and the cavs once again rub their balls over the collective faces of the east on their way to another finals.

I don't really see the logic for putting KD above LeBron right now.
Based on the last two games, KD has better stats with a more commanding presence on the court.

Overall though, KD has to play like this for at least the next 2 years and Lebron has to decline for me to consider KD #1.

Last edited:
We all knew these Finals were gonna be highly viewed. Best player vs. second best player. Best team vs. second best team. It was inevitable.

Wait until next year when the ratings will drop because no one is gonna watch blowouts again. Unless the Cavs get another star.

I wonder what some of y'all would do if you were in KD's position pre-GSW
i would do what makes me happy and not give a damn what everyone else thinks about what i do with my career . 

durant has outplayed him in two games on both sides of the ball. series is far from over though but if it continues ill give the nod to kd over lebron as the best player on the planet. on the defensive end lebron just looks old. sorry , i seen it live. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom