Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
was just having this convo with the dudes at the gym in between games of playing ball....nobody had lebron ahead of kobe but its la. i really dont know or have encountered many lebron fans around here . most people i meet dont like him and are in love with kobe . 
I'm honestly shocked at the amount of former players that actually still have Kobe ahead of Bron, seems to be the majority of them that are on TV at least. I thought for sure it'd be the other way. 

I just wish the Warriors was doing this to the Cavs without KD.

I think warriors could've got their revenge the old fashioned way. Instead they take the easy way out by getting more stacked lol

i can't even blame them. at the end of the day, if you're the owner of the warriors and you have a chance to sign a top 3 player in the world while making sure your franchise is relevant for possibly the next decade, you definitely do it. the revenue the warriors have made this season has got to be near an all time high

joe lacob right now
View media item 2456545
and adam silver can talk about how he doesn't like "super teams" all he wants but he aint gonna do a damn thing to stop it. last night's blowout still managed to pull in the highest ratings the NBA has seen since jordan's era

adam silver talking about how he hates super teams ***** please..silver got yall fooled
View media item 2456548

As an owner, I'd definitely sign whoever possible to make sure my franchise is set for years.

As a player, I wouldn't have wanted Durant to come on board. I would've wanted to see if I could get revenge without him.

They were good enough already. They won 73 games without KD. They were one win from winning back to back chips without KD. They just choked.

:lol: i want to agree with you but then i think about how steph, iggy, draymond and klay flew out to the hamptons to court this dude. it;s obvious they weren't trippin about KD coming on board.

KING JAMES only GOATS with a losing record on the biggest stage! Soon to be 3-5. He's currently 3-4 (17-25 overall) can't put him over the other GOATS being 8 games under .500 on the biggest stage! Let alon( (swept, meltdown and blown out by record margin in finals series). Plus his competition in the East. Would love to seen him play his career on the WEST.
This is dumb man, how we know Kobe would have 5 rings playing in the east
laugh.gif
What would Kobe's finals record be if he had to lead a team in the east straight from HS like LBJ did? See I can play that game too lol

lebron as a defender has always been very overrated imo ..... as a help defender hes been much better buts he always been able to get away with way too much on the defensive end. dude went like 2 weeks without being called for a foul 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm honestly shocked at the amount of former players that actually still have Kobe ahead of Bron, seems to be the majority of them that are on TV at least. I thought for sure it'd be the other way. 
I haven't seen anyone that has him over Kobe yet (players) they know how hard it is to win/play against Kobe.

lebron as a defender has always been very overrated imo 
He had a couple years in Miami where he was awesome but for the most part, I'd agree that he's overrated. He can be really good in moments but never was a consistent defender.

Same with Kobe.

At their peaks though, I think Bron was the better defender. I can bend on that a bit though.

LeBron's Finals record is the most overstated argument against him. Aside from the 2011 Mavs, which team was actually supposed to beat that he didn't?

LeBron's Finals record is the most overstated argument against him. Aside from the 2011 Mavs, which team was actually supposed to beat that he didn't?
I wish you didn't say this. Now we're gonna have to hear about LBJ being the only all time great that gets a pass for his finals record now
laugh.gif
smh

This is dumb man, how we know Kobe would have 5 rings playing in the east :lol: What would Kobe's finals record be if he had to lead a team in the east straight from HS like LBJ did? See I can play that game too lol

Look up kobes paths in the playoff and the number of 50+ win teams he eliminated and look up brons. All you need to know

I get it. Lebron is up there, he do things that kobe and jordan couldn't do. But there is some legitamte asterisks on his legacy.

The east is PATHETIC...I can't remember one year in recent memory where I watched eastern playoff games and wasn't disgusted by the lack of basketball being played

The level of competition Kobe played against should be enough to put him above bron common put Kobe in the east during that time he's killing it

Last edited:
Look up kobes paths in the playoff and the number of 50+ win teams he eliminated and look up brons. All you need to know

I get it. Lebron is up there, he do things that kobe and jordan couldn't do. But there is some legitamte asterisks on his legacy.

The east is PATHETIC...I can't remember one year in recent memory where I watched eastern playoff games and wasn't disgusted by the lack of basketball being played
Bro that 50 win stat is the DUMBEST stat i've ever read to try and discredit LBJ. It's so stupid
laugh.gif

How is kobe a better scorer when lebron averages more points while shooting a higher percentage??

2 points is 2 points

I remember that one series where the hawks and wizards competed for who could throw up the most bricks :x :smh:

East is trash. Lebron could be the 6th seed and still go to the finals.

The Celtics Hype during this year was so hilarious. When you know damn well they *** was getting swept this year

He's going to lose to one of the greatest teams ever assembled & it'll somehow be a hit on his legacy.

The level of competition Kobe played against should be enough to put him abombe bron common put Kobe in the east during that time he's killing it
Uhhh but is he winning though?

How many people have lamented Kobe's play as being selfish, and not being able to lead, play with teammates, etc.,

That was a real gripe that the Lakers had with him. Phil wanted him gone because of it. But somehow that guy was going to lead teams to finals appearances at 21 years old like Bron did?

Ehhhh Idk, that's why Hypotheticals are tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom