• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So the reason LBJ is dominant is because he's had overwhelming talent? That's like the case with most greats
laugh.gif
Your boy steph falls on this plane too
no one is 7 straight finals great unless the conference is just terrible....  not even this warriors team is anything close to 7 straight finals good in the west. jordans team werent 7 straight finals good.

i dont thinks its biased to believe thats not true. 

Last edited:
Interesting stat I found on basketball reference...

Shaq led the Lakers in win shares in 99, 00, & 01
Pau led in in 08 & 09

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
This really isn't the time for this but again you can easily make the argument that Kobe was never the best player in the league at any point during his career.

No but no one does.

LeBron's finals appearances are somehow used against him/discredited when all he is doing is getting the job done in his conference.
Discredited, try elevate him to new heights. Let's not act like every team he's gone up against in the Finals is an all time great one either. Last year and this year I'll give you that. But dude had 4 losses before that. 

And this is why I say Bron gets to play by a different set of rules than the other greats. It don't matter if you win anymore, just that you get there (in his case). 

Last edited:
Interesting stat I found on basketball reference...

Shaq led the Lakers in win shares in 99, 00, & 01
Pau led in in 08 & 09

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
This really isn't the time for this but again you can easily make the argument that Kobe was never the best player in the league at any point during his career.

It's never a good time for that argument :lol:

Someone Show me a more dominating stat than this
Something something  the east is terrible something
laugh.gif

Look I get it, and I too have imagined what Bron's career would have been like had he played out west.

But it doesn't matter. Is Chris Paul's career looked at differently because he's played in the west his entire career, while Bron has played in the east his entire career? No because it doesn't matter.

He's an all time great, and you have to be an all time great to do what he's done.

No but no one does.

LeBron's finals appearances are somehow used against him/discredited when all he is doing is getting the job done in his conference.
Discredited, try elevate him to new heights. Let's not act like every team he's gone up against in the Finals is an all time great one either. Last year and this year I'll give you that. But dude had 4 losses before that. 

Bruh, the 2007 Cavs had no chance against those Spurs. I conceded that he shouldn't have lost the 2011 Finals against the Mavs. The 2014 Spurs were also just simply too much for the Heat.

finals wins do matter though . whether you supposed to win or not. they arent everything but they matter. lebron is an all time great yes we know that . finals losses and wins still matter no matter how much you try to say "context" .  if lebron won the majority of his finals ,the east being weak wouldnt even matter but it does because of his finals record. 

Last edited:
I don't get into what finals "count" and "don't count" for LBJ. His greatness supersedes finals records and what not. His team won 3 times, he was incredible in those 3 wins, he's been the best player in the league for numerous years, and after what he did last year in the finals he's Teflon to me in terms of his status. No matter how fluky or fugazi the outcome was to me.

There is literally no other aspect of society let alone sports where failing sooner is looked at as a positive.

Bruh, the 2007 Cavs had no chance against those Spurs. I conceded that he shouldn't have lost the 2011 Finals against the Mavs. The 2014 Spurs were also just simply too much for the Heat.
Some of those Boston and Detroit teams were just to much for Magic when he had key players injured. The Celtics were just too much for the Lakers in 2008 without Bynum and Ariza. There are other examples that can be used as excuses for greats not getting the job done in coming up short in the Finals, but ONLY Lebron gets these type of passes. 

Last edited:
[thread="662917"]Quote:[/thread]
Some of those Boston teams were just to much for Magic when he had key players injured. The Celtics were just too much for the Lakers in 2008 without Bynum and Ariza. There are other examples that can be used as excuses for greats not getting the job done in coming up short in the Finals, but ONLY Lebron gets these type of passes. 

Not really because I never hear Magic or Kobe's Finals losses brought up to try and discredit them

Last edited:

I don't get into what finals "count" and "don't count" for LBJ. His greatness supersedes finals records and what not. His team won 3 times, he was incredible in those 3 wins, he's been the best player in the league for numerous years, and after what he did last year in the finals he's Teflon to me in terms of his status. No matter how fluky or fugazi the outcome was to me.
agree somewhat . still think his dominance is overrated. 

Not really because I never hear Magic or Kobe's Finals losses brought up to try and discredit them
Clearly you weren't around here in 2008 after the Celtics washed us in Game 6. And they probably don't get it as much because they won more than they lost. Bron now is not probably ever going to have that luxury. He's going to be the Wilt Chamberlain of this era. 

Last edited:
jerry west lost a ton of finals but nobody knocks him
when it's all said and done, we going to say lebron is 3x champion. nobody cares how many he loses. he got 3, and that's more than a lot of ppl sitting in the HOF
goes for every player as well. not winning one may be brought up but we still consider stockton, malone, barkley as one of the greats

this is coming from a lebron hater

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom