• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron at one point was Miami's rim protector.

Him playing center field in the middle of MIA defense was a sight to behold at his peak. Him, Wade and Chalmers would turn teams over at a alarming rate and then we got **** like this.

View media item 2456557

How is kobe a better scorer when lebron averages more points while shooting a higher percentage??

2 points is 2 points
He's not if we keeping it a buck but ya know, Kobe Bryant Fadeaways, contested midrange jumpers are prettier

LeBron's Finals record is the most overstated argument against him. Aside from the 2011 Mavs, which team was actually supposed to beat that he didn't?

He's going to lose to one of the greatest teams ever assembled & it'll somehow be a hit on his legacy.

It's ridiculous. Aside from the 2011 Mavs, LeBron never lost to a team in the Finals that he had no business losing to.

Last edited:
i think lebrons dominance is overrated as well. since 2011 hes had the most talent in his conference every year and been the only player who pretty much has gotten to choose his teammates on a consistent basis.

the reason hes been to 7 straight finals. he always has the most talent on his team.  

9 times out of 10 the most talented team wins out...  

i dont think lebron is overrated other then the people who says he better then mj but thats mostly his stans. everyones stans overrate them tho. 

Last edited:
He's going to lose to one of the greatest teams ever assembled & it'll somehow be a hit on his legacy.
Magic lost to the 85 Celtics, Bird lost to the 87 Lakers, it's a hit on everybody's legacy to an extent. Except for Lebbywinks for some odd reason.

:lol: was just having this convo with the dudes at the gym in between games of playing ball....nobody had lebron ahead of kobe but its la. i really dont know or have encountered many lebron fans around here . most people i meet dont like him and are in love with kobe . 

as it should be.

Kobe was not a better basketball player than LeBron, c'mon...

damn it, kobe didn't lose an achilles and then come back to play in marty mcfly's for this!!

lebron is dominant as hell, and has been so for the past 5 years...but yall must have memory loss or not have watched kobe between 2000 and 2010. the ****** dude was must see TV every night

Kobe had a much more aesthetically pleasing type of game, but LeBron has always had much more presence physically. Kobe couldn't play or guard all 5 positions, whereas LeBron can.

False.

i think lebrons dominance is overrated as well. since 2011 hes had the most talent in his conference every year and been the only player who pretty much has gotten to choose his teammates on a consistent basis.

the reason hes been to 7 straight finals. he always has the most talent on his team.  

i dont think lebron is overrated other then the people who says he better then mj but thats mostly his stans. everyones stans overrate them tho. 
So the reason LBJ is dominant is because he's had overwhelming talent? That's like the case with most greats
laugh.gif
Your boy steph falls on this plane too

Interesting stat I found on basketball reference...

Shaq led the Lakers in win shares in 99, 00, & 01
Pau led in in 08 & 09

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Agree to a certain degree. The notion of Bron leading any team to the finals and/or a ring is false. IMO so many of his teams were perfectly constructed to fit his game.

Last edited:

:lol: was just having this convo with the dudes at the gym in between games of playing ball....nobody had lebron ahead of kobe but its la. i really dont know or have encountered many lebron fans around here . most people i meet dont like him and are in love with kobe . 
I'm honestly shocked at the amount of former players that actually still have Kobe ahead of Bron, seems to be the majority of them that are on TV at least. I thought for sure it'd be the other way. 

Real recognize real. For the majority of them, Kobe was the closest for them to see Mike up close as well.

Kevin Durant went 10-15 on contested shots yesterday and is 19-34 overall I believe.

That right there is the biggest value add that KD brings to this team to me. There were points in that game where the Warriors went through lulls and he just went out and got a bucket. That isn't to say that without him they wouldn't have figured it out but man that's a wild thing to just have ready to go.

Lol bruh I'm outta here. This ***** said lebron goes to 7 straight finals in the west like he ain't lose to the very same teams he'd have to beat in the west in the playoffs, in the finals :lol: done

Look, I don't even like LeBron after he left my team (I want GSW to win the Finals), but some of these arguments against him are ridiculous.

It's funny, y'all actually believed that I actually think Bron would hit 7 straight finals out west
laugh.gif

You guys to discredit bron aren't even being objective. If he "stacked the deck" to win the east, who's to say he wouldn't do the same if he played out west in this hypothetical scenario?

Y'all not even taking into account the team he would potentially be playing with out west. That's why the **** doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom