• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

you joking right?
I was making a point that showcased how dumb that question was.

How can you knowingly say LBJ isn't making 7 straight finals out west without acknowledging what team, or teammates he would have? Exactly.

Someone Show me a more dominating stat than this, what other star had to be the best at every position for their team to squeeze out a game 7 win?

View media item 2456561

this graphic has been beaten to death. we get it.

when the cavs win: it's because of lebron played 1-on-5
when the cavs lose: it's because lebron plays with a bunch of bums

Last edited:
jerry west lost a ton of finals but nobody knocks him
when it's all said and done, we going to say lebron is 3x champion. nobody cares how many he loses. he got 3, and that's more than a lot of ppl sitting in the HOF
goes for every player as well

this is coming from a lebron hater
Wut? Ask Elgin Baylor too. 

when it's all said and done, we going to say lebron is 3x champion. nobody cares how many he loses. he got 3, and that's more than a lot of ppl sitting in the HOF
goes for every player as well

you cant be serious 

goes for every player as well. not winning one may be brought up but we still consider stockton, malone, barkley as one of the greats

I don't like him either, but he'll probably win at least one more before it's all said and done for him

look at all these lakers fans talking about Kobe and the Lakers.

oh no my bad...

it's the usual suspects lol

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
If he 'stacked the deck' out east, who's to say that he wouldn't have brought Wade or Chris Paul and Prime Amare or Melo with him to LAL along with other veteran pieces that would have immediately made them favorites out west?

It's just dumb to say what if LBJ played out west and that's why
laugh.gif

The teams Kobe beat to get to the finals lebron hasn't seen that kind of competition and thats with shaq and gasol the rest just role players

If he 'stacked the deck' out east, who's to say that he wouldn't have brought Wade or Chris Paul and Prime Amare or Melo with him to LAL along with other veteran pieces that would have immediately made them favorites out west?

It's just dumb to say what if LBJ played out west and that's why
laugh.gif
He couldn't have. It was only going to happen in Miami or Cleveland. Those other teams were already squaded up during the same period. Plus the path of least resistance was still in the East considering the talent disparity that's been there for going on 2 decades now with all the best squads out west. 

The teams Kobe beat to get to the finals lebron hasn't seen that kind of competition and thats with shaq and gasol the rest just role players

False narrative. LeBron beat some very good teams in the East before he returned to Cleveland.

I was making a point that showcased how dumb that question was.

How can you knowingly say LBJ isn't making 7 straight finals out west without acknowledging what team, or teammates he would have? Exactly.
no one , not even the warriors who you think might be the best team ever are 7 finals in a row good.  you know that . he always has the most talent in the east and no one else even has a chance and its not because hes just that great no. he is great but no one is that great unless the conference is complete trash. 

call it hypotheticals all you want. sorry i aint buyin it. 

Last edited:
The teams that beat LBJ in the east were the same teams that kobe beat in the finals.

09 magic and 10 celtics

Last edited:
this graphic has been beaten to death. we get it.

when the cavs win: it's because of lebron played 1-on-5
when the cavs lose: it's because lebron plays with a bunch of bums

I've seen this said like 100 times today but the only time I recall brons teamates referred to as "bums" was the 07 squad. It's like y'all are talking to yourselves.

no one , not even the warriors who you think might be the best team ever are 7 finals in a row good.  you know that . he always has the most talent in the east and no one else even has a chance and its not because hes just that great no. he is great but no one is that great unless the conference is complete trash. 

call it hypotheticals all you want. sorry i aint buyin it. 
If the Warriors 3peat like some have said, that'll put them at like what, 6 straight finals?

The disparity between GSW and the West is no different than how trash the east is / has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom