Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 straight if they 3 peat. 2015-2019

D-washed, the slander Love was getting last Finals, whole team is bums from the 15 Finals. Y'all just really got selective memory. Cavs wouldn't make the playoffs without Bron at least once a day. 

Last edited:
forgetting that a majority of the time when lebron rest so do kyrie and love 
laugh.gif

call me crazy, but his greatest playoff run was actually ending that pistons squad at the age of 22 YO and going to the finals

The point still stands though.

The west about to let one team go to the finals 5, 6 straight times. How can that be? Is the West trash like the east?
this is a hypothetical.... whereas lebron really has gone 7 straight times. formed a super team in miami and went 4. now went, created a new super team and went 3. that is cemented fact... not "about to"

I mean I personally don't think the cavs team would be that good without Bron because no one on that squad can run an offense. But still kyrie and love aren't bums.

I mean I personally don't think the cavs team would be that good without Bron because no one on that squad can run an offense. But still kyrie and love aren't bums.

not bums, but those guys were staying in low income housing prior to linking up together

[quote name="akajaedeuce"]game 3 not til wednesday.

cot damn![/quote]So much time for people to convince their self that their position is strictly logic-based and makes the most sense... while disguising it as just trying to present an unbiased opinion to other people with unbiased opinions.

this is a hypothetical.... whereas lebron really has gone 7 straight times. formed a super team in miami and went 4. now went, created a new super team and went 3. that is cemented fact... not "about to"
Umm okay? I know it's a hypothetical?

Last edited:
So much time for people to convince their self that their position is strictly logic-based and makes the most sense... while disguising it as just trying to present an unbiased opinion to other people with unbiased opinions.
with the ridiculous amount of time between these games... and the wait period between the conference finals and finals starting... i REALLLLLLLY wonder why the nba couldnt let the celtics get any rest. why couldnt the celtics have even 2 days off before starting the conf finals? why play every other day just to have a week+ after... and 3 days between finals games?

I don't even think the cavs are making the finals next year tbh.
you've said that like three years in a row though. you thought the hawks could give them a series. then it was "i wouldn't be surprised to see the raptors beat them" last year....

who did you think this year had a shot at beating them ?

cmon man. no one has a shot in the east.

There's nobody to challenge the Cavs next year. Even if Boston gets Hayward and Fultz is the 2nd coming, they ain't doing anything. Cavs will just take the regular season off again and sweep the 1st 2 rounds like always. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom