• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joking, now that you mention it, I think it's weird that Cincy doesn't have a NBA team. Isn't Cincy bigger?
Yea, they have over 2 million people in Cincy. Another thing, how does Oklahoma not have an NFL team? They love football there.

Last edited:
The Jacksonville Jaguars should move to Oklahoma and become the Oklahoma Tornadoes. They'd make so much $$$$ it would be sick.  
Lol I was just thinking that. They're the only team I can think of that's in a city that doesn't seem to bleed football.

Edit: Maybe the Titans too even though they're fairly new.

Last edited:
Lol I was just thinking that. They're the only team I can think of that's in a city that doesn't seem to bleed football.
Florida has too many teams (Dolphins, Jaguars, Bucs) California even moved the Raiders to Vegas after acquiring the Rams. Sometimes its overkill.  

Last edited:
Florida has too many teams (Dolphins, Jaguars, Bucs) California even moved the Raiders to Vegas after acquiring the Rams. Sometimes its overkill.  
Yeah, I'd even say the Bucs can use a new city if it weren't for their Super Bowl squad.

Does LeBron get to 7 straight Finals in the west?

Depends on how you look at it... Which teams would he play for, guaranteed it won't be a bottom team.

He might not go 7 straight to the finals, but he won't be 3-4 also... He probably be undefeated in the Finals because still no one is beating him out of the east... So once again what's the point of this argument?

The level of competition Kobe played against should be enough to put him above bron common put Kobe in the east during that time he's killing it

The fact that Kobe is 6-15 against Lebron every time they played that we should not... lol

KING JAMES only GOATS with a losing record on the biggest stage! Soon to be 3-5. He's currently 3-4 (17-25 overall) can't put him over the other GOATS being 8 games under .500 on the biggest stage! Let alon( (swept, meltdown and blown out by record margin in finals series). Plus his competition in the East. Would love to seen him play his career on the WEST.

Really not sure the point of this argument, You do know Lebron owned almost every team in the west for his career, except for Spurs, and this recent Warriors team. He specially owns your beloved Lakers team. Along with OKC.

Last edited:
Decision 3.0 coming...maybe that Clipper pipe dream comes together now. He fulfilled his promise to Cleveland + if they lose to GS his Finals record doesn't get worse. Win-win.

We all know Lebs doesn't have the sack to step foot into the West Div. He's gonna stick to his JV teams playing in a freshman div. His only shot at rings has been letting the big boys in the west beat each other up so he can call next. Even then he's about to go 3/8.

Last edited:
I am very shocked by this I really am. No way it keeps trending this way not when this series is basically over already.

Besides the fans of both teams... You are under estimating the haters on both teams. A lot of people want to see my GS team go down. Then the Lebron haters who wants to see him lose. They all about to come out in full force when this series is done. Sad that where the social media and the game has taken us.

I think ratings drops after this finals unless another team or Cavs make a significant move to challenge the Warriors next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom