• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*cue dynasty intro music*

if cavs get swept, lebron ain't on no damn GOAT list

Kyrie should move to the Mavs and they should build around him, I respect his game though he's a beta

Kyrie should move to the Mavs and they should build around him, I respect his game though he's a beta

Another Kobe Lakers fans coming out from hiding... You have no clue. Losing this series has nothing to do with him being in a GOAT list. Keep hanging on tho.

Kyrie showing this series why he can never run his own team.

Last edited:

Another Kobe Lakers fans coming out from hiding... You have no clue. Losing this series has nothing to do with him being in a GOAT list. Keep hanging on tho.

Kyrie showing this series why he can never run his own team.

*re-cue dynasty intro music*

I been a playa hater towards Lebron this ain't nothing new :lol: how you supposed to be the GOAT and you get swept, stans were sure as hell surfboarding his D last year when *he* singlehandedly brought them back from 3-1

I don't wanna hear about that "team" **** either cause bron stans claim lebron is on the court by himself doing all the work when they win

Last edited by a moderator:
one minute dudes saying kyrie better than dwade and is mini kobe and the best partner bron ever had...another minute they saying kevin love is now a better player than his minni days.

the very next minute

cleveland a dumpster fire and bron is all by his lonesome trying to drag a sack of diapers across the finishline.

Either cleveland sucks and goat bron been solo this whole time...or cleveland doesnt suck and they just aint as good as yall gassed them to be.

Can't be both.

Last edited:
don't try to read into it too much, everybody on NT is just prisoners of the moment..hence why i've been lurking 
laugh.gif

yu shud no this

Last edited by a moderator:
one minute dudes saying kyrie better than dwade and is mini kobe and the best partner bron ever had...another minute they saying kevin love is now a better player than his minni days.

the very next minute

cleveland a dumpster fire and bron is all by his lonesome trying to drag a sack of diapers across the finishline.

Either cleveland sucks and goat bron been solo this whole time...or cleveland doesnt suck and they just aint as good as yall gassed them to be.

Can't be both.
#MESSAGE

*re-cue dynasty intro music*

I been a playa hater towards Lebron this ain't nothing new :lol: how you supposed to be the GOAT and you get swept, stans were sure as hell surfboarding his D last year when *he* singlehandedly brought them back from 3-1

I don't wanna hear about that "team" **** either cause bron stans claim lebron is on the court by himself doing all the work when they win
on minute dudes saying kyrie better than dwade and is mini kobe and the best partner bron ever had...another minute they saying kevin love is now a better player than his minni days.

the very next minute

Can't be both.

Just watch the games man... It aint that hard to figure out... Dude averaging 29ppg triple double shooting 55%, but people still blaming him... Like how Lakers Kobe got swept by them 2011 Mavs. But I guess losing in the 2nd round is better than losing in the finals. Matter of fact, most final teams will 3-peat... If they faced them power puff Pacers, Sixers, and Nets teams 3 years in row.

Last edited:
I didnt really say anything about bron per se in that post. I was pointing to the cavs as a whole. they were being gassed unfairly leveraged against the weight of their accomplishments, in the east, but they're just ok, against real competition.

Power puff teams where? On the east :nerd: u know where lebron cake walk thru every year.

The difference is lebron got one real series the playoffs which is the finals.... kobe got like 2-3 tough series and then gotta play a team super team like the Celtics..... [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I didnt really say anything about bron per se in that post. I was pointing to the cavs as a whole. they were being gassed unfairly leveraged against the weight of their accomplishments, in the east, but they're just ok, against real competition.

The thing is it's really hard to use this series as a measurement on how really good that Cavs team are... Specially against a stacked well put together Warriors team this year, that no one has seen before... Warriors are on its class of its own. Cant really use them as a standard real competition. Spurs with healthy Kawhi vs Cavs would have been a better series... Or Warriors with out KD or Curry.

The thing is it's really hard to use this series as a measurement on how really good that Cavs team are... Specially against a stacked well put together Warriors team this year, that no one has seen before... Warriors are on its class of its own. Cant really use them as a standard real competition. Spurs with healthy Kawhi vs Cavs would have been a better series... Or Warriors with out KD or Curry.

I see it as lebron getting a taste of his own 'super-team' medicine and doesn't know how to respond

ain't eem mad [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Have you KD haters ever been to OKC?

That city ******* sucks. I wouldn't want to live/play there either.

Power puff teams where? On the east :nerd: u know where lebron cake walk thru every year.

The difference is lebron got one real series the playoffs which is the finals.... kobe got like 2-3 tough series and then gotta play a team super team like the Celtics..... [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Selective memories... Maybe that's the case the last couple years. But during his Heat years he battled with the Bulls, Pacers, same Celtics years, and then face the best team in the League in the Finals. Besides 2011 against the Mavs. In his early Cav years, his battling same east teams with no other superstar next to him going up against stack pistons and Celtic teams.

You can make the same argument about Kobe... Kobe benefited a lot from that same weak east. 4 out of his 5 titles were against some of the weakest east teams to make the finals. I give him credit for beating the Celtics, even tho we all know he didn't play well in game 7 in 2010. Really why does it matter who they playing in the playoffs... Look at the quality of teams they playing against in the finals. It not hard to understand why Lebron have a losing record.

Last edited:

they were 30th in defense since February though. And that wasnt against the warriors, that was against everybody else.

Have you KD haters ever been to OKC?

That city ******* sucks. I wouldn't want to live/play there either.

In the words of the great philosopher Andrew Bynum

"There’s a bank in every city, and I’m going to play hard basketball wherever I go, so I’m good."

they were 30th in defense since February though. And that wasnt against the warriors, that was against everybody else.

They also got a 28th ranked bench... It's all showing this series... Let's be honest tho, nobody stands a chance against this Warriors team..

Just watch the games man... It aint that hard to figure out... Dude averaging 29ppg triple double shooting 55%, but people still blaming him

Well he may be averaging 29, but the dude is giving up 40 so yes, at this point, he does deserve a portion of the blame. There are two ends to basketball and he has been magnificent on one and magnificently bad on the other

bron literally doesnt even try on defense. almost like he's purposely not trying. like negative integers of trying. he's not trying so fast he's moving back in time.

It's so they can make a magnificent comeback and defy all odds next game

Magically he will be running chasing down and blocking shots, as if the other players don't see him coming lol. Just watch. If not this game coming up, the NBA need them ratings #thescript

Last edited:
bron literally doesnt even try on defense. almost like he's purposely not trying. like negative integers of trying. he's not trying so fast he's moving back in time.
He's really only good for a chase down block or two.
Bron been getting lazier as he gets older.

I wonder if he still uses that gas chamber before the game that "healed his body" within 30 seconds
Not sure if it's even worth all that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom