• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bron literally doesnt even try on defense. almost like he's purposely not trying. like negative integers of trying. he's not trying so fast he's moving back in time.
Been trying to tell people this. The Cavs literally aren't even trying on defense the first two games. Bron especially. A lot of ppl in here were worried about their defense since that was a concern of theirs all season. They lookin funny in the light 

Damn I didn't even realize you were stuck in the city you play home games in. I understand it now

Ain't no one trying to live in OKC during the season [emoji]128514[/emoji] Funny when TMZ ran up on him in LA and asked him how he spends his free time in OKC and he couldn't reply just gave a lil ughhhhh smirk

[quote name="MrWavez"]The difference is lebron got one real series the playoffs which is the finals.... kobe got like 2-3 tough series and then gotta play a team super team like the Celtics..... [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[/quote]I can't stand Kobe, but this is not false.

[quote name="MrWavez"]The difference is lebron got one real series the playoffs which is the finals.... kobe got like 2-3 tough series and then gotta play a team super team like the Celtics..... [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️
I can't stand Kobe, but this is not false.[/quote]

that phoenix retribution series still brings a smile to my face. even tho not the SSOL roster. idc idc idc.

Last edited:
Selective memories... Maybe that's the case the last couple years. But during his Heat years he battled with the Bulls, Pacers, same Celtics years, and then face the best team in the League in the Finals. Besides 2011 against the Mavs. In his early Cav years, his battling same east teams with no other superstar next to him going up against stack pistons and Celtic teams..

He wasn't battling durinf those Miami years to get out the East. This is what actually went down.

Indiana was the only team to give them trouble because Bosh was injured in 2012 and Knee Wade was injured in 2013. They destroyed everybody else out East.

W- Philadelphia 4-1
W -Boston 4-1
W - Chicago 4-1
L - Dallas 4-2

W - NY 4-1
W - Boston 4-2
W - Indiana 4-3
W - OKC 4-1

W - Milwaukee 4-0
W - Chicago 4-1
W - Indiana 4-3
W - SA 4-3

W - Charlotte 4-0
W - Brooklyn 4-1
W - Indiana 4-2
L - SA 4-1

Last edited:
[quote name="MrWavez"]The difference is lebron got one real series the playoffs which is the finals.... kobe got like 2-3 tough series and then gotta play a team super team like the Celtics..... [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

idc what anybody says, I firmly believed Lakers would've made WCF in 06 if it weren't for Tim Thomas.

Last edited:

I can't stand Kobe, but this is not false.

idc what anybody says, I firmly believed Lakers would've made WCF in 06 if it weren't for Tim Thomas.[/quote]

Kobe Vs Shaq damn near immediately after the break up. Yes please. Kobe would've been out for blood. Just like that christmas day game when he hung 40 on em. He would've got the ref love, not pee wade.

A lot of Finals match ups I never got to witness. Kobe vs Shaq/Wade and Kobe vs LeBron

Last edited:
Selective memories... Maybe that's the case the last couple years. But during his Heat years he battled with the Bulls, Pacers, same Celtics years, and then face the best team in the League in the Finals. Besides 2011 against the Mavs. In his early Cav years, his battling same east teams with no other superstar next to him going up against stack pistons and Celtic teams.
He the Heat had 48 wins and 17 losses versus the east while he was there.  I wouldnt really call that battling.

He wasn't battling durinf those Miami years to get out the East. This is what actually went down.

Indiana was the only team to give them trouble because Bosh was injured in 2012 and Knee Wade was injured in 2013. They destroyed everybody else out East.

W- Philadelphia 4-1
W -Boston 4-1
W - Chicago 4-1
L - Dallas 4-2

W - NY 4-1
W - Boston 4-2
W - Indiana 4-3
W - OKC 4-1

W - Milwaukee 4-0
W - Chicago 4-1
W - Indiana 4-3
W - SA 4-3

W - Charlotte 4-0
W - Brooklyn 4-1
W - Indiana 4-2
L - SA 4-1

Yes cause we all know Kobe and Lakers went through tough playoffs... Really don't understand this arguments

Nuggets 4-0
Jazz 4-2
Spurs 4-1
Boston 4-2

Jazz 4-1
Rox 4-3
Nuggets 4-2
Magic 4-1

OKC 4-2
Jazz 4-0
Sun 4-2
Boston 4-3

Last edited:

W- Philadelphia 4-1
W -Boston 4-1
W - Chicago 4-1
L - Dallas 4-2

W - NY 4-1
W - Boston 4-2
W - Indiana 4-3
W - OKC 4-1

W - Milwaukee 4-0
W - Chicago 4-1
W - Indiana 4-3
W - SA 4-3

W - Charlotte 4-0
W - Brooklyn 4-1
W - Indiana 4-2
L - SA 4-1

Yes cause we all know Kobe and Lakers went through tough playoffs... Really don't understand this arguments

Nuggets 4-0
Jazz 4-2
Spurs 4-1
Boston 4-2

Jazz 4-1
Rox 4-3
Nuggets 4-2
Magic 4-1

OKC 4-2
Jazz 4-0
Sun 4-2
Boston 4-3

West competition >>> East competition

ESSSpecially in those years! You know this.

I'm not speaking about Kobe or the Lakers. You made an incorrect statement about the adversity Miami faced during the playoffs. I'm refreshing your memory as to what actually occured.

This is your arguement being disproven. Of course you wouldn't understand it now that facts are presented.

I'm not speaking about Kobe or the Lakers. You made an incorrect statement about the adversity Miami faced during the playoffs. I'm refreshing your memory as to what actually occured.

This is your arguement being disproven. Of course you wouldn't understand it now that facts are presented.

Like I said... I really dont understand the point of this argument. The league has always been like this. Not just now, but for decades. It's always been a 2-4 team race to the finals. Sure we see some upset in the early rounds like the Warriors against the Mavs in 2007. Everyone is punishing Lebron for playing in the east but no one is saying **** when Duncan and Kobe was beating on those same weak east teams in the Finals? It's like Lebron is the only one benefiting from it.

Last edited:

Like I said... I really dont understand the point of this argument. The league has always been like this. Not just now, but for decades. It's always been a 2-4 team race to the finals. Sure we see some upset in the early rounds like the Warriors against the Mavs in 2007. Everyone is punishing Lebron for playing in the east but no one is saying **** when Duncan and Kobe was beating on those same weak east teams in the Finals? It's like Lebron is the only one benefiting from it.

Who did Kobe face in the Finals that were weak?

Last edited:
one minute dudes saying kyrie better than dwade and is mini kobe and the best partner bron ever had...another minute they saying kevin love is now a better player than his minni days.

the very next minute

cleveland a dumpster fire and bron is all by his lonesome trying to drag a sack of diapers across the finishline.

Either cleveland sucks and goat bron been solo this whole time...or cleveland doesnt suck and they just aint as good as yall gassed them to be.

Can't be both.
This is why the NBA can be so damn annoying.  Even the announcers get caught up in the moment too much (see Van Gundy saying KD and Steph are best duo in NBA history).  Guarantee if the Cavs win game 3, the entire narrative will be "oh man here comes LeBron...still the best in the world.  What will the Warriors do!!!??"

People need to stop making bold statements after every moment and just enjoy the game.

It's so they can make a magnificent comeback and defy all odds next game

Magically he will be running chasing down and blocking shots, as if the other players don't see him coming lol. Just watch. If not this game coming up, the NBA need them ratings #thescript
facts... Nba going to try to help him win it and add to the suspense... Hell they might let LeBron be the only man to come back from being down 4 to 0...

NBA going to nba [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And yes everyone knew whoever came out the west was winning the chip those years.. East has been trash since Jordan retired for the most part... Difference is they had to play the good teams in the west in the early 00s... Spurs, mavs, Kings blazers... All the best teams were in the west... Having to play 2 to 3 tough teams is more difficult then having to play one... What a silly argument

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom