Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full quote from LeBron:

Q: You’ve always said that throughout your career things never came easy, you always had to go the hard route, hard path. With this situation right here that you’re in, do you feel like this is not comfortable territory but territory that you’re accustomed to?

LEBRON JAMES: Yeah, it’s something I am accustomed to. It’s something that I feel like is — that it’s okay for me to kind of always go back and know that I can refocus. I can get my guys ready, get myself ready. But you hate to continue to put yourself in these positions, but at the end of the day it’s still just basketball, man, and that’s what gives me comfortable and I’m more comfortable about it because it’s just a game. I prepare myself, I’m going to go out and do my job and live with the results.

Last edited:
The irony in this meme 
laugh.gif

It would be more than just a game to Kobe. I believe he said he lost sleep over the 2008 Finals.

Kobe > Lebron.

The average NBA fan can tell you every championship from 1990.

That's how bad parity has always been :lol:. All you need to know is Detroit repeated. Jordan 3 peated. Houston repeated. Jordan 3peated again. Spurs won 1. Lakers 3 peated. Detroit won 1. Spurs won 3 more titles in the 00s in the odd years. Sandwiched around that is Miamis first title in an even year...Then Boston Big 3 in an even year. Then Kobe Lakers 2peat. Mavs upset Bron. Heat repeat. Spurs win. GSW win. Last years finals....

And here we are. Easy.

Last edited:

All you need to know is Detroit repeated. Jordan 3 peated. Houston repeated. Jordan 3peated again. Spurs won 1. Lakers 3 peated. Detroit won 1. Spurs won 3 more titles in the 00s in the odd years. Sandwiched around that is Miamis first title in an even year...Then Boston Big 3 in an even year. Then Kobe Lakers 2peat. Mavs upset Bron. Heat repeat. Spurs win. GSW win. Last years finals....

And here we are. Easy.

Jaguars fan gif

like when jumpman was playing ball and was to busy to watch the nba finals last year...

\

he aint wrong tho it is just a game. its not that serious. 

Last edited:
Was this really that bad [emoji]128528[/emoji]

"Q: You’ve always said that throughout your career things never came easy, you always had to go the hard route, hard path. With this situation right here that you’re in, do you feel like this is not comfortable territory but territory that you’re accustomed to?

LEBRON JAMES: Yeah, it’s something I am accustomed to. It’s something that I feel like is — that it’s okay for me to kind of always go back and know that I can refocus. I can get my guys ready, get myself ready. But you hate to continue to put yourself in these positions, but at the end of the day it’s still just basketball, man, and that’s what gives me comfortable and I’m more comfortable about it because it’s just a game. I prepare myself, I’m going to go out and do my job and live with the results."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom