• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant. They have yet to lose. The Cavs are bad. Not giving credence to those
No I agree, I put money on the spread and the ML in favor of GSW tonight the moment the line opened.

But I'm just trying to give some sort of tangible logic as to why the spread would be so close. They're essentially saying game 3 is a pick em game.

Kevin Durant. They have yet to lose. The Cavs are bad. Not giving credence to those

the cavs cant be THAT bad if they completely dominated going into the finals.

they have the best player in the world along with love and kyrie irving. that aint too shabby

Are the Cavs really that bad? Or the Warriors are just really that good?

Hard to tell, but the Cavs defense has been pretty bad. They are solid on the offensive end, but real bad on the other end. Hard to win games that way.

Last edited:
Dead @ folks acting like lebron getting sweeped will lead to the downfall of the nba and everything they've built will come crashing down a la Babylon :lol:

The Warriors being -3 to me is value that you just can't pass up. For them to be this dominant, and to only be favored by 3 points? Yeah You gotta put the money down on GSW.

Tbh "The NBA not letting LBJ go down 3-0" sounds ridiculous man

Where you placing bets? :nerd:

warriors are the greatest team of all time.

Cavs are the worst team of all time.

like i said, i don't think Cavs will score a single point tonight unless the refs cheat and give them free throws.

kd and curry are superhuman and LeBron is just a mess.

Where you placing bets?
nerd.gif
Bovada dawg.

You guys act like a Finals sweep never happened before :rofl:

last time was 2007 right?

i bet that finals had **** poor rattings

the first 2 games of this finals? didnt they say it was the most watched so far?

yea the nba dont want that to end quick

Yeah because Spurs had a rep of playing "boring" basketball.

Lakers also swept the Nets, Rockets swept Magic, Pistons swept Lakers.....ect.

It's happened multiple times.

I do not think it is scripted for stories.

I just think that it is so much more money to be made in this series. GS can make 12 more million dollars if it goes to a game 5 in Oracle. NBA gets 4 million of that money.

May not seem like alot but just saying.

KD 2 early ones on bron tonight in the 1st. A 3rd in the 2nd qtr.

Steph better go HAM tonight to win.

An entire page of the Cavs will win because of conspiracy. Great.

Lmao after last year you're literally blind if you telling me games are run fair and square.

But this kind of alludes to what i've been saying in regards to the lens that people view the cavs in.

JR isn't the same player that he was last year. Kyrie isn't either. The Cavs as a whole aren't as good as they were last year and this has been a season long thing. Combine that with the Warriors being better than they were last year, and you have the gigantic disparity.
Lmao bruh what?? They weren't that good last year either.
They were getting smacked the same way as this year

I do not think it is scripted for stories.

I just think that it is so much more money to be made in this series. GS can make 12 more million dollars if it goes to a game 5 in Oracle. NBA gets 4 million of that money.

May not seem like alot but just saying.

KD 2 early ones on bron tonight in the 1st. A 3rd in the 2nd qtr.

Steph better go HAM tonight to win.

Approaching this from a purely business-based standpoint....

Sure, they stand to make $12 million more. That's the benefit. But the potential risk, if any sort of fix was exposed, would be catastrophic. If the NBA lost its appearance of fairness and competitiveness, the losses could be in the billions, not to mention possible criminal charges, etc.

Point is, there's an incentive for it to go to 7 games but there's also an incentive not to meddle. And I still firmly believe the Lakers robbed the Kings multiple times and I wouldn't be surprised if it was fixed.

Last edited:
Was the 2006 finals rigged? Wade was getting calls when people looked at him. Did the NBA hate cuban at that time?

Lmao after last year you're literally blind if you telling me games are run fair and square.
Just last year...? NBA been iffy since the Lakers/Sac series, and Heat/Mavs 2006 series...
I do think the league tries to influence games through the refs and those 2 series are the ones that usually come to mind when I think of examples.

Couldnt even make eye contact with Wade in '06 or else it was a foul 
laugh.gif

Refs were on their Uncle Ruckus

giphy.gif

LeBron James says guarding Kevin Durant doesn't take a toll
"Do I look tired? I'm averaging a triple-double in the Finals. I'm pretty good."
Soon as he asked if he looked tired someone should've said yes.

Was the 2006 finals rigged? Wade was getting calls when people looked at him. Did the NBA hate cuban at that time?
hell yes... Even that Lakers against Sacramento series was heavily favored towards the lakers.
. We should of lost that year. Ima laker fan but call it how I see it.

Last year was the biggest load of ish since the 06 series

And while LeBron is averaging a trip double. He looks horrible on D and hasn't done ish in the 2nd half both games. His plus minus is a negative 34 iirc

Last edited:
Everyone was saying LeBron looked gassed cause he sat down after 40 minutes and was breathing lightly out of his mouth.

That's how I would have looked running the length of the floor one time.

**** ain't over. Lot of basketball to be played. C'mon Bron, wake up Kyrie, ****. At least get 2 so they don't break my Lakers record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom