• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriors are the greatest team of all time.
Warriors have to win first.
hell yes... Even that Lakers against Sacramento series was heavily favored.. We should of lost that year. Ima laker fan but call it how I see it.

Last year was the biggest load of ish since the 06 series

I dont know about that.  Outside of the Draymond suspension, I dont think the series had a bunch of terrible calls going one way or another.  The Warriors just choked that damn thing away.  You can point to the suspension, but Draymond needs to learn how to keep it together to limit technicals.

Last edited:
DBp_uavVoAAX5mK.jpg

It always frustrates me everyone mentions the Kings Lakers series was rigged which overshadows that the Bucks Sixers series was rigged as hell too.

The Bucks were the better team, they were the better team that series, beat the Lakers earlier in the year and would have given them a better fight.

hell yes... Even that Lakers against Sacramento series was heavily favored towards the lakers.
. We should of lost that year. Ima laker fan but call it how I see it.

Last year was the biggest load of ish since the 06 series

And while LeBron is averaging a trip double. He looks horrible on D and hasn't done ish in the 2nd half both games. His plus minus is a negative 34 iirc

Lebron's plus minus will usually stand out the most because of the amount of minutes he plays. He practically there 40+ mpg.

Not a surprise Lebron looks horrible on Defense... As much as I hate to say it, he can no longer anchor that defense and carry the load in offense at the same time at his age.

He needs a Pippen, Artest, an Iggy and Draymond type of players on his team.

It's amazing how few teams have won a title.

Going back to 1984, it's just Celtics, Lakers, Pistons, Bulls, Rockets, Spurs, Heat, Mavs (once), Warriors (once), and Cavs (once). Nobody else.

That leaves about 20 teams who haven't won a title over a span of over 30 years.

Last edited:

I dont know about that.  Outside of the Draymond suspension, I dont think the series had a bunch of terrible calls going one way or another.  The Warriors just choked that damn thing away.  You can point to the suspension, but Draymond needs to learn how to keep it together to limit technicals.
Right, it's not like the NBA even suspended draymond for the act.

He got a flagrant for it. He just accumulated the amount of flagrants that resulted in a suspension. Basically, it had been happening with Draymond all playoffs.

I with you, I can't recall too many shady instances in last year's playoffs.

It always frustrates me everyone mentions the Kings Lakers series was rigged which overshadows that the Bucks Sixers series was rigged as hell too.

The Bucks were the better team, they were the better team that series, beat the Lakers earlier in the year and would have given them a better fight.

I don't know, I think that Bucks team woulda got swept. AI's ability to take over was the reason they was the only team to beat the Lakers that year.

Here’s Bill Simmon’s recount of the series.

If crooked NBA playoff series were heavyweight boxers, then the 2002 Western finals (Lakers-Kings) was George Foreman and the 2001 Eastern finals (Bucks-Sixers) was Earnie Shavers. Translation: People remember only George, but Earnie was almost as memorable. To briefly recap, Philly’s wins in Games 1 and 4 swung on a controversial lane violation and two egregious no-calls. The Sixers finished with advantages of 186-120 in free throws, 12-3 in technicals and 5-0 in flagrant fouls. Glenn Robinson, one of Milwaukee’s top-two scorers, didn’t even attempt a free throw until Game 5. Bucks coach George Karl and star Ray Allen were fined a combined $85,000 after the series for claiming the NBA rigged it. In that game, Milwaukee’s best big man, Scott Williams, was charged with a flagrant foul but not thrown out, only to be suspended, improbably, for Game 7.

The defining game: When Philly stole a must-win Game 4 in Milwaukee despite an atrocious performance from Iverson (10-for-32 shooting), helped by a 2-to-1 free-throw advantage and a host of late calls. How one-sided was it? When an official called a harmless touch foul to send Sam Cassell to the line with two seconds left and the Bucks trailing by seven (maybe the all-time we-need-to-pad-the-free-throw-stats-so-they-don’t-seem-so-lopsided-afterward call), the subsequent sarcastic standing ovation nearly morphed into the first-ever sarcastic riot. And this was Milwaukee, the most easygoing city in the country! Nobody remembers this. The real loser was Allen, who exploded for 190 points in the series, including a record nine three pointers in do-or-die Game 6. Nobody remembers this, either. Even I didn’t remember it. Crap.

What about last year's finals was rigged?
bs call on the warriors, Steph in particular. Calling little ticky tack fouls, he gets fouled out but they let the Cavs play rough.
Curry strips Kyrie clean, kyrie trips, after gets called a foul on steph. If you believe things are always straight up more power to you man. I don't though. The NBA did everything in its power to extend that series

Dray should of been suspended against okc but Gs needed. They let him play. Cavs are down and they suspended him. Yeah Draymond should of controlled himself but he should of been suspended both times.

Last edited:
I don't know, I think that Bucks team woulda got swept. AI's ability to take over was the reason they was the only team to beat the Lakers that year.

Very well could have been swept but Ray Allen was going off just as much as Allen Iverson. Or close to.

I look at the Bucks team like the 03/04 Pistons. They played team ball so well that it would have been a better test for Lakers than just worrying about Allen Iverson and no one else.

bs call on the warriors, Steph in particular. Calling little ticky tack fouls, he gets fouled out but they let the Cavs play rough.
Curry strips Kyrie clean, kyrie trips, after gets called a foul on steph. If you believe things are always straight up more power to you man. I don't though. The NBA did everything in its power to extend that series

Dray should of been suspended against okc but Gs needed. They let him play. Cavs are down and they suspended him. Yeah Draymond should of controlled himself but he should of been suspended both times.
Oh I for sure don't think everything is 100. The NBA is a big business. Too much money to be made for it to be 100 honest.

That being said, I don't recall seeing any calls leaning GSW's way too much. Bad calls are made every game, doesn't mean that the fix is in. If selection bias is in play, then every call against GSW that was questionable would have you believing that the fix was in.

Who y'all got tonight?! [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

cavs by 7

korver and jr smith step up

lebron kyrie and love do their thing.

refs keep tristan out of foul trouble and he controls the boards

steph has a bad game

kd is off shooting wise tonight

Ya'll realize that the Cavs have to play a damn near perfect game with help from the refs to win once against this Warriors team. It's not happening. Tonight's game will be closer than the first two, but Warriors will pull away in the final minutes.

116-109 Warriors

Last edited:

Very well could have been swept but Ray Allen was going off just as much as Allen Iverson. Or close to.

I look at the Bucks team like the 03/04 Pistons. They played team ball so well that it would have been a better test for Lakers than just worrying about Allen Iverson and no one else.

Yeah people forget how great Milwaukee Ray was but the 6ers was much better on defense that year..

I don't think last year's series was rigged. I empathize with Draymond swinging at Bron in the moment.

He just rubbed his balls all over Dray's scalp so I get it, you're gonna be pissed.

But he put himself in the position to be suspended before that with his inability to control his emotions and body parts.

Steph did get some ticky tack fouls called on him that were sus but was just a drop in the ocean that was their meltdown.

Barnes being unable to hit a blue whale at point blank range/Bogut & Iggy dealing with injuries that crippled the Dubs defense >

the fact we been debating for awhile now in here how mj is the goat cuz he is 6-0 in the finals and lebron aint cuz hes lost 4 times in the finals and you wanna co sign that the finals shouldnt count towards goat status...

this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom