• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol triple doubles so overrated. Ask Westbrook who teammates move out the way so he can get rebounds LMAO

Ridiculous... Triple double is over rated now?... You can make a case for Westbrook but that doesn't apply for everyone. But to average that for the season. Not sure you can call that over rated.

Last edited:
The spread is still three points..... I don't know what anyone is seeing to think that the Cavs can keep it close

The refs always favor the home team especially in these situations. We'll see how they start calling it at the beginning of the game.

The spread is still three points..... I don't know what anyone is seeing to think that the Cavs can keep it close

Refs and Calls will go Cavs way early.

GS will be getting fouled with no calls.

Game 3 will be close with Cavs winning at the end. Vegas wins tonight fam.

Warriors win games 4 and 5.

its not but people want him to be a souless beast like michael jordan and kobe bryant guys who have one switch turned on and care about nothing but basketball

As for Bean, why is he even mentioned in this category of players? What makes Bean souless?

Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost an NBA Finals elimination game by 39 points? 08
Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 36 points? 11
Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 31 points? 06
Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 28 points? 03
Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 16 points? 12
Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost an NBA Finals elimination game by 13 points? 04
Is Bean souless because of his game 7 NBA Finals performance?
Is Bean souless because of his ZERO career playoff triple-doubles?

What makes Bryant "souless" besides a fake narrative that revolves around his quotes, the stupid faces he makes, media hype and internet memes?

Bryant is a tier-3 all-time player, along with guys like Scottie Pippen.

View media item 2457677

Cavs don't have a chance. They are playing the Dream Team on steroids. Bron is washed, just like he was last year. Kyrie has already peaked for his career and is on his way down.

Curry is the greatest player of all time. Durant is the greatest player of all time. Klay is an all-time great. He is 100x better than Bird and shows just how awful basketball was in past eras. Draymond is like Pippen + Rodman + Shaq in one, but even better.

Warriors winning by triple digits tonight.

I don't even see how the Cavs can score a single point. Maybe the refs will help them out and give them a couple free throws.

Cavs don't have a chance. They are playing the Dream Team on steroids. Bron is washed, just like he was last year. Kyrie has already peaked for his career and is on his way down.

Curry is the greatest player of all time. Durant is the greatest player of all time. Klay is an all-time great. He is 100x better than Bird and shows just how awful basketball was in past eras. Draymond is like Pippen + Rodman + Shaq in one, but even better.

I don't even see how the Cavs can score a single point. Maybe the refs will help them out and give them a couple free throws.
lol

I dont trust keyrie health in situations like tonight

Not starting shumpert ovwmer cold smith seems like a mistake.

I think love will show up more than kyrie.

Lebron might disapper if the lead is by 15 going into the 4th

Thank god it's Game Day.

Regardless of how you feel about either team ... Fair to say biggest game 3 in NBA history since the late 90s???

This is basically the truth with a little exaggeration. But somehow the greatest of all time #1 player on the planet will put the team on his back, and Carry a bunch of scrubs to the promised land. and lead stats in all categories and put up a phenomenal performance to show to get a win against the greatest team ever.

Am I doing it right? Like I said if not this game next game. Prepare for #thescript

All they really need is one win to justify bron bein the GOAT like they did in 2015 LMAO. Don't matter if he win or lose the series he still the goat :lol:

No way the NBA let him get swept. I'll be surprised as hell. Even though we all know damn well this warriors team is leaps and bounds better than the cavs. Spurs w/ Kawahi would have gave the cavs that work easily.

Thank god it's Game Day.

Regardless of how you feel about either team ... Fair to say biggest game 3 in NBA history since the late 90s???

No

Last edited:
Thank god it's Game Day.

Heck no.
I can't even name any Bigger off top, I just know this isn't it.

There is nothing to take serious or going on with this series.
Nothing is at stake.
Nothing is must watch.
Nothing is dire.
I mean, I guess it's show and prove time for KD :rofl:

woahhh, hold me back, the suspense is driving me to the ledge, soooooooo intense

NBA isn't stupid.
They are not about to let that go down.

It would destroy a lot of the momentum they've built building a brand that's more suitable to the eye than NFL.

No Way NBA can let a sweep happen to their "Face" player.

This Cleveland win will set up a HUGE stake in Game 4 and momentum shift, just what the NBA wants on a Friday night.

Bet the HOUSE on the Land tonight!!!

Well I suggested since the 90s because I can't think of a rivalry as good as some of the ones we saw between Jordan and the other Eastern Conference foes he had. 

I love how Lebron tried to say the Cavs and Warriors aren't rivals lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom