• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are misunderstanding me. I'm not talking about the significance of a sweep. I don't give a F about a sweep. 

Game 3 being important because I think it will determine if Cleveland makes this a short or long series. Who cares about 16 - 0 ... not me. Just want that Larry O 

The spread is still three points..... I don't know what anyone is seeing to think that the Cavs can keep it close
I don't either. Put down a nice chunk of bread on GSW tonight.

If your only reasoning is that the NBA is going to rig it and give them some calls because they are at home, they want 7 games, etc....well then, that to me screams out a warriors win.

Because the fact of the matter is, this isn't a situation TO ME at least, where calls can make up the difference in disparity between the two teams. The Warriors are that much greater than the cavs. The Cavs can benefit from calls today and still lose.

Regardless, if you look at the 5 wins against the cavs last year, the 3 wins against the cavs so far this year, GSW has beat the **** out of the cavs. No real why the Warriors should only be favored by 3 points against the cavs in any situation tbh but that's why they play the games I guess lol

Theres literally no money in the series going more than 4

People wanna see GSW complete 16-0, people are betting on that

we already got "3-1" last year

This is the rubber match, nba ain't making much more money after a game 4 (if gsw sweeps) so they couldn't care less if it goes 4 or 7

Last edited by a moderator:
The Warriors being -3 to me is value that you just can't pass up. For them to be this dominant, and to only be favored by 3 points? Yeah You gotta put the money down on GSW.

Tbh "The NBA not letting LBJ go down 3-0" sounds ridiculous man

If your only reasoning is that the NBA is going to rig it and give them some calls because they are at home, they want 7 games, etc....well then, that to me screams out a warriors win.

Because the fact of the matter is, this isn't a situation TO ME at least, where calls can make up the difference in disparity between the two teams. The Warriors are that much greater than the cavs. The Cavs can benefit from calls today and still lose.

Regardless, if you look at the 5 wins against the cavs last year, the 3 wins against the cavs so far this year, GSW has beat the **** out of the cavs. No real why the Warriors should only be favored by 3 points against the cavs in any situation tbh but that's why they play the games I guess lol

Only thing I can think of is role players play better at home and thus far Cleveland's role players have been M.I.A

Only thing I can think of is role players play better at home and thus far Cleveland's role players have been M.I.A
TO ME, ( I always stress that lol)

The Warriors role players aren't getting that clean of looks to begin with. It's not like they are ice cold, they can't even get clean looks. Basically, them being MIA has a lot to do with GSW's defense. Defense travels so Idk where the expectation that role players in this series, will not only be better at home, but be better to win tonight.

I'm not saying the Cavs won't win tonight, but i'm saying that the Cavs SHOULDN'T win tonight based on what we've seen, and the Warriors being a -3 is extremely generous.

So we're back to the NBA is scripted narrative huh? Posted right in the middle of the great player debate... Which one is it?

The spread is still three points..... I don't know what anyone is seeing to think that the Cavs can keep it close

home court role players tend to play better

and its the nba we know theres gonna be alot of home cooking calls

Not the only reason but a big reason IMO.

Also, the role players will hit shots tonight, JR Smith, Korver, Jefferson will knock down shots. Lebron will be Lebron, Love will keep rolling and KYRIE will actually look like KYRIE again and come out super aggressive.

Not saying Warriors are not far better IMO. Just this certain Game 3. Cleveland and the home crowd get it done. With a little help from the Officiating also. Will not decide the game though.

If every feels the finals are scripted for stories then how can you use finals and championships for goat talk.

You guys act like a Finals sweep never happened before :rofl:

last time was 2007 right?

i bet that finals had **** poor rattings

the first 2 games of this finals? didnt they say it was the most watched so far?

yea the nba dont want that to end quick

Dubs are 5-6 in game 3's since 2015. Maybe that's what Vegas is banking on.
I think the big thing they are banking on is the fact that in the major sports who have 7 game series,

teams up 2-0 win the series over 80% of the time, but are only win game 3 like 42% of the time.

Cavs don't have a chance unless this guys pull their head out of their *****...

#Cavs role players through 2 games: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#TristanThompson: 8 points, 8 rebs in 44 minutes.
#KyleKorver: 8 points in 43 minutes.
#JrSmith: 3 points in 42 minutes.
#DeronWilliams: 0 points in 33 minutes.

Add to that, Kyrie has to play a lot better.

Man its very simple. The Cavs are like 15 points worse than the Warriors. You can't rig that.

Dubs are 5-6 in game 3's since 2015. Maybe that's what Vegas is banking on.

I think the big thing they are banking on is the fact that in the major sports who have 7 game series,

teams up 2-0 win the series over 80% of the time, but are only win game 3 like 42% of the time.
Kevin Durant. They have yet to lose. The Cavs are bad. Not giving credence to those

In fact, a Game 5 in Oakland alone comes close to paying Steph Curry's salary for the entire 2016-17 season: $12.1 million. All told, sweeping the series in Cleveland and not returning twice to the Bay Area, as the Warriors did last year for Games 5 and 7, would cost the Warriors' ownership group more than $22 million.

However, ever since the NBA take of the tickets dropped from 45 percent to 25 percent after the 2015 season, the pain associated with a short series has gotten stronger. There's so much more to make if a series goes all the way.

Last edited:
JR has scored double figures twice in the playoffs
But this kind of alludes to what i've been saying in regards to the lens that people view the cavs in.

JR isn't the same player that he was last year. Kyrie isn't either. The Cavs as a whole aren't as good as they were last year and this has been a season long thing. Combine that with the Warriors being better than they were last year, and you have the gigantic disparity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom