• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he can right now but there was a point in time I definitely believe Bron could have averaged a triple double if there was a concerted team effort to make sure he got his like the Thunder did for Russ this season. 

He definitely can right now. He averaged 8.7 assists and 8.6 rebounds a game this season.

If the idea was there for him to average a trip dub, you don't think he could fish for another 1.3 assists and 1.4 rebounds?

I doubt he can right now but there was a point in time I definitely believe Bron could have averaged a triple double if there was a concerted team effort to make sure he got his like the Thunder did for Russ this season. 

A few games for the team to help Russ I understand. But it's pretty hard for them to sustain that for an entire season.

P.s. If Russ were to join Kiwi and Lamarcus, and win 3 championships, would that make him equal to Lebron's greatness?

He attempted over 1 three per game only the last 3 years of his prime. In a league that had no emphasis in shooting 3s
Agreed its hard to compare since it is different time periods, but im not going to discount someone who has shot 36-40% from 3 the last 5 or 6 years by saying they were a worse shooter than someone who could barely crack 20% most of their career.  I'll agree that a lot less threes were taken, but that doesnt mean that people werent shooting them.

Last edited:
If Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson boxed out for Lebron he could definitely cheese those couple extra rebounds

If you take 3's away from the convo, Bron is still better at everything is besides passing, and honestly if Bron averaged less than 20 points during his career I'm sure he could easily average 12 assist.

Agreed its hard to compare since it is different time periods, but im not going to discount someone who has shot 36-40% from 3 the last 5 or 6 years by saying they were a worse shooter than someone who could barely crack 20% most of their career.  I'll agree that a lot less threes were taken, but that doesnt mean that people werent shooting them.

Bird was one of the greatest shooters of all time and dude averaged 2 attempts a game for his career. It was a vastly different game.

Bird was one of the greatest shooters of all time and dude averaged 2 attempts a game for his career. It was a vastly different game.
Agreed, I just said it was a different era.  Still doesnt change the fact that the guy shot 20% from 3 for 90% of his career.  36%>20%.

He definitely can right now. He averaged 8.7 assists and 8.6 rebounds a game this season.

If the idea was there for him to average a trip dub, you don't think he could fish for another 1.3 assists and 1.4 rebounds?
I didn't even realize his averages were that high. I thought he was around 6 rebs and 8 assists. TT and Love not doing their jobs properly
laugh.gif

I was also thinking stamina wise at his age it would be tough to sustain that kind of output over 82 games but I keep forgetting Bron is a freak of nature 
laugh.gif

Magic had the luxury of playing with 2-3 HOFers in their prime for a majority of his career. Lebron? Not so much.

Individual Accolades

Lebron > Magic

TODAY

please proceed to explain Bosh/Kevin love = Kareem

Def not bums. But Bosh, Kyrie, or Love arent in the same universe as Kareem or Worthy.

Nobody said they were. You said he hasn't played with multiple HOFers during the prime of his career which is false.

That's not what his argument was.

He's saying Bron IS playing with HOF'ers (two of them locks, the other two potentially headed in that direction). He didn't say those HOF'ers were  AS GOOD or EQUAL to another group of HOF'ers. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom