• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="662917"]This is an entirely separate topic but in many basketball circles, the topic of assists and how scorekeepers track them have been under the microscope for years now.[/thread]

Rebounding is still the easiest stat to pad. I was a 6'1 SG "averaging" 8 rebounds a game on one of the top high school teams in NYC. I probably had 5 per game max. Shoutout to our scorekeepers.

Last edited:
Man, can you imagine how different the conversation would be right now if the Thunders management werent so ****** at keeping a team in tact.  A team of KD, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, Bledsoe, Glen Davis, Carl Landry, Reggie Jackson.  It is unbelievable how well they evaluated talent from 2007-2014.

Y'all over here arguing about dumb **** and I'm worried about how I'm gonna average 55pts a game in 2k over the last 20 games to top the all time single season socring record
mean.gif
AD tore his ACL and I'm tryna pull off this threepeat bruh

Man, can you imagine how different the conversation would be right now if the Thunders management werent so ****** at keeping a team in tact.  A team of KD, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, Bledsoe, Glen Davis, Carl Landry, Reggie Jackson.  It is unbelievable how well they evaluated talent from 2007-2014.

Or if they just paid Harden. That would have solved everything.

Harden and Westbrook on the same team would be redundant. There is only one ball and both are ball dominant point guards. That wasn't going to last either way. They couldn't play on the same team today.

Last edited:
also about magic johnson being a bad 3 point shooter he barely made 1 3 point attempt his whole career some game he didnt even attempt one

his last 3 seasons he started to put more up as the game changed and had a better 3 point shooting percentage

I come back and see Chris Bosh disrespect... I can't man. That man is a sure HoFer

I come back and see Chris Bosh disrespect... I can't man. That man is a sure HoFer

Thats on me bro :lol:. I knew he was one of the best PFs in the game at one point but definitely didn't know he had all those accolades.

Last edited:
Harden and Westbrook on the same team would be redundant. There is only one ball and both are ball dominant point guards. That wasn't going to last either way. They couldn't play on the same team today.

He would have been Ginobli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom