• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Bosh, Love or Kyrie are HOF'ers. Wade for sure obviously.
 2 Rings

11 All Star Appearances 

Gold Medalist

You can not think he is...but he is.

Go look at at Mitch Richmond's resume and tell me Chris Bosh isn't a HOF'er

Last edited:
Bosh is definitely making the HoF.

Numbers are solid, 2 rings, 11 ASGs, etc

This is a silly debate.

we back to talking down on lebrons hof teammates?

Nope but dude lowkey used the HOF to try and compare magics teamates and who he came in with to who Bron played with. No one said anything bad about brons teamates.

Last edited:
Y'all over here arguing about dumb **** and I'm worried about how I'm gonna average 55pts a game in 2k over the last 20 games to top the all time single season socring record :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me appreciate Bean even more. Only needed one other HOFer on the court to get it done.

Has terrible teammates but racks up 10 assists in 3 quarters

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
his teammates are just chokers. Scared of the 4th quarter so he has to start chucking... Poor Westbrook if only he had another great player on his team. He surely wouldnt have been a ball hog and freeze them out..........

his teammates are just chokers. Scared of the 4th quarter so he has to start chucking... Poor Westbrook if only he had another great player on his team. He surely wouldnt have been a ball hog and freeze them out..........

We get it you vape.

Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative. KD was one of the best 4th quarter players in the league with Westbrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom