Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you go deeper into this?
Here's an article that delves into it a bit - http://deadspin.com/5336974/an-assist-for-nick-van-exel-how-an-nba-scorekeeper-cooked-the-books

Rondo is also another guy who's been under the microscope for having his books cooked.

I'm sure if someone were to get film from all 82 games, examine all 48 minutes of each game, and attempt to track assists based on what the NBA rulebook says an assist is...EVERYONE's assist numbers would come down. 

Last edited:

Y'all over here arguing about dumb **** and I'm worried about how I'm gonna average 55pts a game in 2k over the last 20 games to top the all time single season socring record
mean.gif
AD tore his ACL and I'm tryna pull off this threepeat bruh
You running with Pels or who?
Yeah Pels. Averaged a triple dub to get my first one and put up back to back 50 pt triple doubles to get the second and that was with AD
mean.gif
 Don't know what ima do now. 

okc got rid of the wrong player. Should of kept Harden over preferring to keep westbrook.

Yea get rid of the 2 time all star who just put up 27/7/7 in the NBA Finals at age 22. There's one answer. Keep the core of KD-Serge-Russ-Harden together and they'd be running the league right now.

Houston isnt doing ****.  A team of Harden, Westbrook, KD, and Ibaka in their primes would give teams fits.
My point is that...Harden made another team that wasn't good...a contender. They've been to the Conference Finals.

That should be a good thing if one cares about parity. 

They were GS (pre-KD) before GS built organically and happened to hit on 3 star players and another really good one.

Westbrook is the epitome of fools gold. Don't give me his stats on why you don't get rid of him or trade him... Harden >westbrook.

That fit wasn't even as close to being as good as the warriors fit. Westbrook and Harden on the same team doesn't make sense in 2017.

Last edited:
Westbrook is the epitome of fools gold. Don't give me his stats on why you don't get rid of him or trade him... Harden >westbrook.

You sound real foolish. We get it. You vape. The point is they didn't HAVE to choose between them. They could have had both. And it didn't work, except that was the only time they went to the Finals is when all 4 were there.

Last edited:
They were GS (pre-KD) before GS built organically and happened to hit on 3 star players and another really good one.
I can agree w/ this.

Only miniature difference is that OKC's track to elite was alot faster and they were considerably younger.

Which could have even been scarier than what GS is doing.

If that team would have maxed out and stayed together...****** would REALLY be mad about parity. 

Last edited:
 Only miniature difference is that OKC's track to elite was alot faster and they were considerably younger.

Which could have even been scarier than what GS is doing.

If that team would have maxed out and stayed together...****** would REALLY be mad about parity. 
we will never know what OKC could have achieved if not for injuries.. even after trading harden

they were the no. 1 seed the season after trading harden, coming off of the finals.. but westbrook got hurt the 1st game of the playoffs

Last edited:
Honestly, I've kind of always felt that Harden wanted to do his own thing.

The way he moves as a celebrity leads me to believe this is what he wanted. He wanted to the spotlight, the sig shoe, the accolades, the money, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom