• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
give me the money and status over rings in this game. ...

Do you get the "status" if you don't have the rings? I think it's safe to say you don't get the rings if you have the money as well. So, i guess it works out like this...

You get the money, so you don't get the rings, so you wouldn't get the status

BUT

If you get don't get the money, you'll get the rings and the status.

Honestly, I've kind of always felt that Harden wanted to do his own thing.

The way he moves as a celebrity leads me to believe this is what he wanted. He wanted to the spotlight, the sig shoe, the accolades, the money, etc.
that was a factor.. and it is no where near as simple as some folks like to make it seem

like choosing westbrook over him.. or as most people go with, choosing ibaka over him

'team' was kinda missing someone pretty important this season..

maybe you should think this out a bit more and come up with legit options before jumping out on that limb

trading westbrook because you dont like him doesnt make much sense
nothing to do with I don't like him. The fit makes no sense. It's like having Dwight Howard and deandre Jordan on the same team. This isn't 2k, you just falling for names and talent. Everything except for how the team actually fits together. Which is very important.

people think Harden would be happy being ginobili in his prime ... I don't think so.

Last edited:
To be frank, the NBA has always had parity issue. Most teams in this league know whether or not they will have a chance to compete for a championship. If I'm in the NBA and I know for sure I have no chance to compete for a ring, I'm going after the money.

Because when it's all said and done, taxes & fees are a *****. You don't come home with nearly as much as you thought you would. And take it from me, someone who's seen plenty of people go through cash like water flowing down the Nile. It's unbelievable how quickly you can squander your wealth, if not protected properly. The system is built for people to leach off the wealthy and find ways to dig into their pockets.

I can agree w/ this.

Only miniature difference is that OKC's track to elite was alot faster and they were considerably younger.

Which could have even been scarier than what GS is doing.

If that team would have maxed out and stayed together...****** would REALLY be

It really does mirror it to a T to what GS did outside of the Dubs actually winning the chip.

Draymond gets there in 2013.

Harden gets to OKC in 2010.

2010 OKC-50 wins (lose to the WC champs in 1st rd)
2011 OKC-55 wins (lose to in WCF)
2012-NBA Finals

2013 GS-47 wins (lose to WC champs in 2nd rd)
2014 GS-51 wins (lose in the 1st rd)
2015-NBA Finals (champs)

But the parity would be that we would now have OKC, GS, and throw the Spurs in there actually competing against each other instead of being a forgone conclusion. That's all we really want.

Last edited:

'team' was kinda missing someone pretty important this season..

maybe you should think this out a bit more and come up with legit options before jumping out on that limb

trading westbrook because you dont like him doesnt make much sense
nothing to do with I don't like him. The fit makes no sense. It's like having Dwight Howard and deandre Jordan on the same team. This isn't 2k, you just falling for names and talent. Everything except for how the team actually fits together. Which is very important.
and who on OKC is the dwight howard or deandre in this equation?

because i'm pretty sure the folks running the thunder were building the team around westbrook AND durant.. not sure how those two = dwight and deandre

Last edited:
Even though Harden came off the bench, when he, KD, and Russ were on the floor at the same time...the chemistry was definitely there and it definitely worked well. 

What are the odds that shump goes off tonight?
Dude was waiving people off like he was Kobe
laugh.gif
***** really thought he was the man 
roll.gif

Even though Harden came off the bench, when he, KD, and Russ were on the floor at the same time...the chemistry was definitely there and it definitely worked well. 

It was a great team, they just ran into the Kang and flash. It seems like losing in the finals overshadows everything positive about teams these days.

They were awesome together Russ played more off ball, Beard was orchestrating it was beautiful to watch. They gave my Lakers all they could handle in 2010. I remember this sequence in particular. I was like they coming and soon...

This was year 1

Last edited:

yup.. if they had kept harden around, you simply get a better coach..

regular season you keep all 3 between 30-35 mins and work the rotations so that you have 2 out of the 3 on the floor at all times.. and play matchups with remainder of the roster

Do you get the "status" if you don't have the rings? I think it's safe to say you don't get the rings if you have the money as well. So, i guess it works out like this...

You get the money, so you don't get the rings, so you wouldn't get the status

BUT

If you get don't get the money, you'll get the rings and the status.
no.. being a third wheel isnt getting the status... give me being the man on a playoff team that competes yearly  over the third option on a chip team. did ginobli get a couple hundred milly from signing a shoe contract?... 

rather be harden then ginobli if i had to choose a career . nothing against ginobli he was dope and a hof .... 

Last edited:
would have loved to have seen that team with a different coach.. scotty has obviously learned some things in his time away, but dude was brutal when he was with OKC

he obviously was good with player development.. but he couldnt adapt for crap.. and literally only did so out of desperation or injury

harden only got 30 mins per, when eric maynor got hurt.. i get having him come off of the bench, but like manu dude should have been getting 30-35 per easy

then you have his over playing perkins, who really should have been a matchup play vs the few teams with low post threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom