Not open for further replies.

Son really said give Deron Williams more play time

incredible stuff 
Derrick Williams
That makes more sense

Forgot he was eem there tbh 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

What was your opinion of LeBron James circa 2010?

You mean overall or a certain aspect of his game?

That first sweep he suffered in the Finals, embarrassing. But of course he's was a young gunner then, but who do you blame? Yea he's suffered some Ls, who hasn't but he's improved pretty much every facet of his game and continues to do that. No player is without fault or weakness, but how much can one man do to be given the recognition he deserves? When Lebron takes an L, it's unbelievable how much people say he could have done this or that when this man is out going for 40+ min and more to even be held in the same conversation as some of the other greats (preferably MJ & Kobe). Most of the older NBA legends, league was was different then so sometimes parallels are hard to draw based off of rings or stats. Today there are so many stats is ridiculous, you'll be watching a game and didn't know they were tracking "how many cramps or bathroom breaks this player took before a timeout or something" smh.

Everyone just acting like KD is the next coming and ascended out of nowhere. Anyone who's been following the leave knows KD has been more than capable of playing like he currently is with GSW, he's just with a different club.

So to disregard Lebron and his achievements (stats or rings) is bogus. And by no means am I discrediting KD either, I just do not think he is greater than Lebron at this current point in time, whether on GSW or not.

I'm a basketball fan first. MJ Stan second.

I respect the hell out of what Bron has been able to accomplish, and would never try to diminish his greatness.

With that bein said, Bron stans are some of the most goal post moving fans out there.

With Bron it's always about stats, until it comes down to rings, which according to sports fans is the ultimate stat, then the excuses come out.

Yea Bron been to 7 straight finals. Ok cool
How many did he win though?
The first trip he never had a chance
Did he not lose with a stacked team in Miami?
3/7 is not a GOAT status numbers when it comes to rings
Bron has never even had a 3 peat :lol:

It's kind of funny watching people in here have the same conversations about Lebron and KD as they had with Kobe and Lebron back in 2010.  Its amazing how much winning changes things.

I'm a basketball fan first. MJ Stan second.

I respect the hell out of what Bron has been able to accomplish, and would never try to diminish his greatness.

With that bein said, Bron stans are some of the most goal post moving fans out there.

With Bron it's always about stats, until it comes down to rings, which according to sports fans is the ultimate stat, then the excuses come out.

Yea Bron been to 7 straight finals. Ok cool
How many did he win though?
The first trip he never had a chance
Did he not lose with a stacked team in Miami?
3/7 is not a GOAT status numbers when it comes to rings
Bron has never even had a 3 peat :lol:

P
R
E
A
C
H

I will rep this post until the end of days.

Last night was one of the toughest games I attended live. Debating if I even wanna go Friday, don't wanna see them dudes celebrate on our court again. :smh: But being to almost every home playoff game last 3 years, I feel like I just gotta ride it out

Last edited:
Bron having damn near GOAT finals performances and no one's even gonna remember it :lol:  

We are not gonna say this when Mr "he guards 1-5" is getting 30 dropped on his head nightly to the point he's not guarding KD anymore & slowing down his production when the team needs it most. He did this Vs the Spurs also, Comes out with all the fire in the world, flashy dunks, great passes, beating his chest. Then when the other team goes on a big run & they need Lebron to be Lebron now while the game's momentum is switching he goes back to step back jumpers & looking to pass instead of attack.

All this talk of he's tired..... son has played 15 games in like two months, had a week off prior to the Finals & has gotten atleast two full days rest in between every game. The same guy who the entire media was clamoring as "maybe his best form ever" when he was stunting on Jae Crowder. Now suddenly we're supposed to believe that he's exhausted and can't keep up. NAH

All this talk of he's tired..... son has played 15 games in like two months, had a week off prior to the Finals & has gotten atleast two full days rest in between every game. The same guy who the entire media was clamoring as "maybe his best form ever" when he was stunting on Jae Crowder. Now suddenly we're supposed to believe that he's exhausted and can't keep up. NAH

Do you understand why players get rest during the actual the game?

Then when the other team goes on a big run & they need Lebron to be Lebron now while the game's momentum is switching he goes back to step back jumpers & looking to pass instead of attack.

This is probably the biggest gripe about Lebron. It's like sometimes he's out here point shaving or throwing stuff intentionally. It doesn't make sense to defer like that. I understand getting teammates involved and making everyone around you better, but the self proclaimed KING has to know better than deflecting in the clutch and someone in his camp certainly has to be in his ear about it. In his whole career you can probably count his clutch performances on two hands...well maybe one hand...or a couple of fingers? :nerd: And I'm a huge Lebron fan.

Collectively why wouldn't a whole team be better than an individual performance or two individuals' performance? What Lebron & Kyrie suffered last night was exactly what KD & Russ suffered last year. It's all about role players and if they come to play.

This is probably the biggest gripe about Lebron. It's like sometimes he's out here point shaving or throwing stuff intentionally. It doesn't make sense to defer like that. I understand getting teammates involved and making everyone around you better, but the self proclaimed KING has to know better than deflecting in the clutch and someone in his camp certainly has to be in his ear about it. In his whole career you can probably count his clutch performances on two hands...well maybe one hand...or a couple of fingers? :nerd: And I'm a huge Lebron fan.

What do you consider a clutch performance?

This is probably the biggest gripe about Lebron. It's like sometimes he's out here point shaving or throwing stuff intentionally. It doesn't make sense to defer like that. I understand getting teammates involved and making everyone around you better, but the self proclaimed KING has to know better than deflecting in the clutch and someone in his camp certainly has to be in his ear about it. In his whole career you can probably count his clutch performances on two hands...well maybe one hand...or a couple of fingers?
nerd.gif
And I'm a huge Lebron fan.
It makes sense if you're not about that action. This is no secret. The first 3 quarters, he's going to give his "everything" but if it's close and you need to him to mimic all that he does earlier in the game, ghost. You can say that he's trying to get his teammates involved and all that but if you realize that dudes are 2-9 off of your passes in the 4th, uh forget that. You gotta take over as the greats before you did. This is the Finals. He took 1 shot in the 3rd quarter. 1. He had wide open looks and didn't take them. As amazing as he was early on, he gets some of the blame for last night.

Collectively why wouldn't a whole team be better than an individual performance or two individuals' performance? What Lebron & Kyrie suffered last night was exactly what KD & Russ suffered last year. It's all about role players and if they come to play.

The role players did enough though. The dubs went on an 11-0 run to end the game. Cavs don't defend and the looks they gave up at the end are same ones they'd been giving up all season.

Can't blame Shump and crew

Do you understand why players get rest during the actual the game?

I don't wanna hear that ****, you think he's the only Legend who got tired? he's the only one who made multiple long trips every year? your one of the best atletes ever, you've had tons of rest prior, the media and Fans LOVE to speak on his defense when it's a chase down off of help defense. However when they need this other worldy defense against one of the players who is SCORCHING your team your guarding Draymond/iggy ?

The few times he has been on KD he's been dominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom