2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I have no problems with players being cocky, I love it. As long as you show your respect if you lose it's all good.

So.......this quote = the Warriors saying that they're unbeatable....?

Right lol saying that you're trying to go 16-0 isn't the same as saying 'We're going to go 16-0"

yeah and no matter how you rationalize the semantics, they believe they can sweep the cavs
he said it to the media which is to get his point across

but the capes come out on NT to defend anything the warriors say or do i get it :lol:

View media item 2442168

im not a lebron stan at all. slander him all you want

MJ will always be the GOAT

It was more just an example of what "cocky" really is.... what Klay said was not cocky at all or labeled "unbeatable"

He simply said they are trying to go 16-0. Who wouldn't want to just win the Championship without losing or extending the series?

and lebron simply said he wants to win 8 championships :lol:
and klay simply told lebron it was a mans game last finals and choked a 3-1 lead

its always all relative to your perspective. i just dont ride with the san fran warriors

yeah and no matter how you rationalize the semantics, they believe they can sweep the cavs

but the capes come out on NT to defend anything the warriors say or do i get it
laugh.gif
You not making sense. This isn't semantics. There's a stark difference.

Again, Wanting to go 16-0 is not the same as claiming that you're going to do it. There's a BIG difference.

Has nothing to do with caping, and everything to do with you wrongly interpreting what Klay said.

but the capes come out on NT to defend anything the warriors say or do i get it :lol:

Again, Wanting to go 16-0 is not the same as claiming that you're going to do it. There's a BIG difference.

Has nothing to do with caping, and everything to do with you wrongly interpreting what Klay said.

please point out where i claimed that. i will wait.
also please point out what i misinterpreted?

i swear ppl come back with a new screen name thinking we forgot the silly things they used to say

i swear ppl come back with a new screen name thinking we forgot the silly things they used to say
Lmao This guy

K.

Lmao This guy

K.

it's nice that mosdef24 thinks that klay thompson thinks that the warriors think that they can go 16-0

boy stop acting brand new. how you gonna expect people to explain your own lack of comprehension back to you

it's nice that mosdef24 thinks that klay thompson thinks that the warriors think that they can go 16-0

boy stop acting brand new. how you gonna expect people to explain your own lack of comprehension back to you

again, you can't even answer my question which was very clear. because you have no idea what you're talking about.

san fran warrior fans ...the worst i swear

again, you can't even answer my question which was very clear. because you have no idea what you're talking about.

san fran warrior fans ...the worst i swear

again, you attempted to present klay's 16-0 comment as him being overly confident/cocky while overlooking the fact that it could actually happen considering they're 11-0 by saying "it's nice that..."

but I'm just a San Francisco warriors fan :lol:

i couldn't care less if the warriors go undefeated or lose a handful of games so long as they win a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom