2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
its nice the warriors think they are unbeatable. every team they've faced has had a top 3 player down. i hope the cavs come in full stregtnh.

damn shame bogut got hurt, would have added to an already incredible rematch.

Sheed still ballin
pimp.gif

BALL DONT LIE!

Damn near was drunk all weekend. Was the Lebron slander real in here last night?
Wasnt in here much at all yesterday either.  Dont know how bad the slander was.  He deserves a bit slander for his performance for sure, but he has been playing at an all time great level.  I personally think more of the slander should be directed at the way he behaved during the press conference and him getting that fan ejected.

its nice the warriors think they are unbeatable. every team they've faced has had a top 3 player down. i hope the cavs come in full stregtnh.

Warriors said they were unbeatable?

Wait... who's Top 3? Kawhi is arguably the only Top 3 player in the league.

Who else did they play that was considered Top 3 in the league? Dame played, Gordan played... who you talking about Sway?

Aye man John wall gotta find his way onto the Pelicans. Ad, boogie, and Wall? [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Either Wall or PG gotta go to the Pelicans man

Last edited:
Wait... who's Top 3? Kawhi is arguably the only Top 3 player in the league.

Who else did they play that was considered Top 3 in the league? Dame played, Gordan played... who you talking about Sway?
Naw man.. If George Hill and nurkic played it would've been curtains for Gs.

I think you're the one that's brought this quote up several times. Does Joe Lacob play on the court with the Warriors? Who cares what he has to say?

I never once brought that quote up. This is my first time ever mentioning it. I'm not even the person who stated the Warriors said they were unbeatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom