2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're on their way to their third finals in a row. They signed arguably the 2nd player in the league after winning 73 games the year prior

Looks like lightyears to me

I remember last year when their owner said they were light years ahead of the league
less then 40 regular season losses in 3 years. Bout to be a third consecutive finals trip. A bad minute away from going back to back last year. Plus they add Kd this year.It's really not a bad take . seems pretty accurate

Last edited:
its nice the warriors think they are unbeatable. every team they've faced has had a top 3 player down. i hope the cavs come in full stregtnh.

damn shame bogut got hurt, would have added to an already incredible rematch.
Warriors said they were unbeatable?

"We are 11-0, trying to make it 16-0," Thompson said Saturday night. "It is going to be very difficult, but we are on the way"

Quote from Klay -

Yeah each team they faced had one of their starters out for some or all of the series... like lebron catching slander for one bad game warriors have been exempt

They're on their way to their third finals in a row. They signed arguably the 2nd player in the league after winning 73 games the year prior

How can you be lightyears ahead but not win the championship?

Last edited:

When they win this year, it'll be two titles in three years.

They're way ahead of #2 in the west. If comic sans said the same thing about Cleveland, I'd agree

"We are 11-0, trying to make it 16-0," Thompson said Saturday night. "It is going to be very difficult, but we are on the way"

Quote from Klay -

Yeah each team they faced had one of their starters out for some or all of the series... like lebron catching slander for one bad game warriors have been exempt

So.......this quote = the Warriors saying that they're unbeatable....?

“We’re light-years ahead of probably every other team in structure, in planning, in how we’re going to go about things,”

i think it was a tongue and cheek comment about the organization in general, not just the basketball team. fresh off of a recent championship, 24-0 start to the season with a ridiculous point differential, moving to a booming part of the country (San Francisco), one of the best GMs and talent evaluators in the league, and probably got some of the top financial advisors working for him...dude had a lot of reasons to be riding high with that comment.

its nice the warriors think they are unbeatable. every team they've faced has had a top 3 player down. i hope the cavs come in full stregtnh.

Quote from Klay -

so you'd prefer that he be okay with losing? THAT'S LOSER BETA TALK

ONLY ALPHAS WANT TO GO 16-0

Right lol saying that you're trying to go 16-0 isn't the same as saying 'We're going to go 16-0"

yeah and no matter how you rationalize the semantics, they believe they can sweep the cavs
he said it to the media which is to get his point across

but the capes come out on NT to defend anything the warriors say or do i get it :lol:

They're 5 wins away from 2 championships in 3 years.....

If/when they win it this year....it holds up. Then you gotta remember they will roll out the same core NEXT year too :x

ae4c3b06e04de74b8bf0c472eaf6d79e0314280b5e7aa22c2486af79f1c4d9b2.jpg

There's a lot of games and contracts between now and next year

Quote from Klay -

where did i say i prefer him saying one thing or another? like steph saying they wouldnt go for 74 wins this year, you calling him a beta for not wanting to go 82-0?

san francisco warrior fans are something else

Right lol saying that you're trying to go 16-0 isn't the same as saying 'We're going to go 16-0"

yeah and no matter how you rationalize the semantics, they believe they can sweep the cavs

but the capes come out on NT to defend anything the warriors say or do i get it :lol:

again, what do you expect him to the say in that situation? should he not be confident in his team? it's not so much caping as it is a response to your manipulation of klay's statement

i mean, russ speaks and presents himself with that demeanor consistently and people eat it up.

Quote from Klay -

where did i say i prefer him saying one thing or another? like steph saying they wouldnt go for 74 wins this year, you calling him a beta for not wanting to go 82-0?

san francisco warrior fans are something else

View media item 2442158

Last edited:

again, what do you expect him to the say in that situation? should he not be confident in his team? it's not so much caping as it is a response to your manipulation of klay's statement

i mean, russ speaks and presents himself with that demeanor consistently and people eat it up.

can you please explain how i manipulated klays statement? im almost certain you didnt not read the entire quote or article but have a fully formed opinion and defense of it

View media item 2442168

View media item 2442168

im not a lebron stan at all. slander him all you want

MJ will always be the GOAT

View media item 2442168

im not a lebron stan at all. slander him all you want

MJ will always be the GOAT

It was more just an example of what "cocky" really is.... what Klay said was not cocky at all or labeled "unbeatable"

He simply said they are trying to go 16-0. Who wouldn't want to just win the Championship without losing or extending the series?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom