2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors really boutta cap off the best 3 year run of all time.

If Bron manages to beat these dudes, he really is the BOAT

IkyCRob.png

Not eem trying to be funny. But that boy klay is legit slow. Idiot savant type dude. Remind me of Charlie from Always Sunny

With no 3peat? Nah.
nah that belongs to jordan twice and and lakers 3 peat. it will be 4th greatest 3 year run of all time . the 16 and 0 will put them up there tho. if they get it. going to be difficult as hell tho. i expect refs to pick on curry again if gs looks unstoppable. 

Last edited:
What's up with the football helmets on Scott Van Pelts SportsCenter...Am I the only one that is bothered by it? Lol. I compare it wearing Nike socks with Adidas shoes. Basketball, Baseball and Hockey are in season...just seems out of place.

What's up with the football helmets on Scott Van Pelts SportsCenter...Am I the only one that is bothered by it? Lol. I compare it wearing Nike socks with Adidas shoes. Basketball, Baseball and Hockey are in season...just seems out of place.
Omg this is the worst!!!! Boils my blood

With no 3peat? Nah.

73 wins, 2/3, 200 plus total wins, possible Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo.

Yeah. Especially if they hit the 16-0. That's even more impressive than 73.

Please tell me you're a teenager.. please

I suggest you look up the bulls 2nd 3peat

Also the lakers 3peat, that went to the finals 4 straight years.. they went 16-1 one of those playoff runs

And ain't bron working on 7 straight finals

This warriors team is the most impressive basketball team i've ever seen and I don't think it's close to be honest.

They would've won the title last year had Kyrie/Bron not activated God mode.

didn't the lakers go 15-1? Could've sworn the first round was 5 games back then.

This warriors team is the most impressive basketball team i've ever seen and I don't think it's close to be honest.

didn't the lakers go 15-1? Could've sworn the first round was 5 games back then.
yes first round was 5 games back then.  it should still be best of 5... that change was wack. 

Last edited:
Warriors really boutta cap off the best 3 year run of all time.

If Bron manages to beat these dudes, he really is the BOAT

damn, y'all called me a troll in here for years

look at this **** that gets posted in here on a daily basis now

:smh:

dominate but they only have 1 championship and blew a 3-1 lead in the finals

how exactly is that dominant? :lol:

Warriors are good but R-E-L-A-X

Last edited:
*shrug*

I've been watching basketball for a long time and this is just straight dominance. Especially cuz the NBA is better than its ever been. The warriors are so dominant that their games are actually boring as ****. I highly doubt this **** will ever be repeated.

This. They were really fun to watch last year, pretty much must see games, even though they could still EAD. I enjoyed watching them last year. This year it was "k"

This. They were really fun to watch last year, pretty much must see games, even though they could still EAD. I enjoyed watching them last year. This year it was "k"
i dont agree with the ead part but nothing else was a lie... they games have been boring. 

how many dream teams have you seen?

And could say a lot of "would've"s regarding the Thunder series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom