2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.  You have to feed him in the post if you want him to be effective.  Pop is letting Kawhi run isos for whatever reason.

Cousins skill wise is definitely better, but he has very bad anger issues and hasn't done enough to win.
Makes sense cause cousins is the better player

That reason being that he's one of the most efficient iso players ever.
Hell no he isn't.
I never seen a guy make so many contested mid/long range jumpers like that
laugh.gif

I'm scared to see how good he's going to be next season
He's probably peaked.

I love it, this is how ignorance should be addressed. Continue to sabotage the wealth prospects of House Ball.

On a larger scale Lavar had a point. He was just the wrong person to make it. If you had an inkling of tact maybe you wouldn't have screwed this up so badly.

"Just imagine how rich Tiger (Woods), Kobe (Bryant), Serena (Williams), (Michael) Jordan and LeBron (James) would have been if they dared to do their own thing," LaVar said. "No one owned their own brand before they turned pro. We do and I have three sons so it's that much more valuable."

He gotta point tho

"Just imagine how rich Tiger (Woods), Kobe (Bryant), Serena (Williams), (Michael) Jordan and LeBron (James) would have been if they dared to do their own thing," LaVar said. "No one owned their own brand before they turned pro. We do and I have three sons so it's that much more valuable."

He gotta point tho

And this is true, but Lonzo isn't them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom