2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade: "I don't need to ring chase. But I can. It's a great luxury to have."
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Add this to the list of reasons why I HATE this clown!!!
Get him the F outta Chicago!!

Ol' "I'm a Heat Lifer" & "Loyalty is the most important thing" bum @ss clown!!
Kudos to that snake Riles for playing this chump like a violin!
Jeers to the inept FO of the Bulls for bringing this old, washed up, has been to town just to collect his final paycheck and social security.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Add this to the list of reasons why I HATE this clown!!!
Get him the F outta Chicago!!

Ol' "I'm a Heat Lifer" & "Loyalty is the most important thing" bum @ss clown!!
Kudos to that snake Riles for playing this chump like a violin!
Jeers to the inept FO of the Bulls for bringing this old, washed up, has been to town just to collect his final paycheck and social security.

Don't be salty papi, u had the goat [emoji]128016[/emoji]

There was an article about Riley, about how he wants to retire, but he can't. Too competitive. He wants 1 more ring & then that's it.

Same issue here with Wade. The competitor in him won't let him walk away from the game after going 1-14 or whatever it was last night, but its time.

Last edited:
D Wade obviously is going to join LAC as a FA once he sees Melo get traded there to play with Melo and CP.

Last edited:
Melo waives his no-trade clause for a sign-and-trade for Blake?
I was joking about the wade thing. I have no idea what wade does lol if it's about the bread then he'd be silly to opt out.

and If Melo waives his NTC for LAC I don't think trading Blake will be necessary. Deal was always going to be something like Rivers/Crawford/Something etc. for Melo and if it happens I believe it'll look something like that.

Mannnnnnnn wtf is this b? I'm hot
laugh.gif

Youngwolf is ohmygosher? Wow, it all makes sense now. Calling Trayvon a dead thug :x :smh:

Yup, that's him. Doubled down on it too.

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...iors-are-the-champions/71000_20#post_22651228

I don't even know why people think it takes a long time to dig and search for stuff. NT has made it very easy to immediately find trash comments ever since the switch from 2012. It's even easier when you make nothing but trash comments, so it's like picking them out of a hat :lol:

What’s gotten into John Wall, anyway? We are accustomed to Wall as an ultra-quick ballhandler capable of barreling to the basket through a sea of defenders, but Wall’s weak spot—perimeter shooting—has been a strength in the postseason. He shot 47.4 percent from behind the 3-point line in six games against Atlanta, averaging 29.5 points and 10.3 assists. He has been just as good with his midrange game, making nearly 50 percent from 16 feet out to the 3-point line.

What’s gotten into John Wall, anyway? We are accustomed to Wall as an ultra-quick ballhandler capable of barreling to the basket through a sea of defenders, but Wall’s weak spot—perimeter shooting—has been a strength in the postseason. He shot 47.4 percent from behind the 3-point line in six games against Atlanta, averaging 29.5 points and 10.3 assists. He has been just as good with his midrange game, making nearly 50 percent from 16 feet out to the 3-point line.

I'm so proud of that dude. The jumper was what he needed to really really become elite and now look.

John Wall is obviously bigger and more athletic, but I see so much CP3 in his game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom