2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I see CP3, Wall is really one of a kind with the way he uses his athleticism and IQ

The way he gets to the rack in transition is scary

I picked the Wiz over Bos in 5. Hopefully I'm wrong, for the cultch. Need to see chaos in here

Last edited:
A lot.

Midrange and P&R....VERY Cp3 like the way he navigates it.

North Carolina be breeding some guards man...
Those two areas are EXACTLY where I see the similarities with those two. Read my mind. They play just alike in the half-court.

Now I doubt he'll ever become as good of a shooter as CP from the midrange, but over 45% of John Wall's shots were pull ups this year and he shot almost 40% on his midrange jumpers this year. That's not close to CP levels (for reference 75% of all of CP's shots this year were pull ups and he shot 50% from that area) but you can just tell he's becoming more and more comfortable with that shot and he's only going to take and make more and more of those as his career progresses.

It's just great to see him trusting his jumper more and its a big reason why his scoring skyrocketed this year.

Chicago needs to blow it all the way up. Leave it to wade to opt in and play with D league talent. He has nothing left in the tank.

Expecting Washington to handle Boston easily.

Thats the problem with some of you on nike talk. What in the blue hell is the problem with what Wade said? I swear some of you guys say things on here just to impress other dudes here. My goodness. :rofl:

This man wade has 3 rings and says he has the luxury to chase for more, and you guys are mad? :rofl:
Some of you guys really need to get out and get some fresh air. Leave nike talk for about a week or something. Sheesh.

Gotta stop making a big deal out of opinions that don't match yours. I think it was odd what Wade said, but i'm not about to sit here and make a big deal out of ppl agreeing w/ what he said. *Shrugs*

Thats the problem with some of you on nike talk. What in the blue hell is the problem with what Wade said? I swear some of you guys say things on here just to impress other dudes here. My goodness. :rofl:

This man wade has 3 rings and says he has the luxury to chase for more, and you guys are mad? :rofl:
Some of you guys really need to get out and get some fresh air. Leave nike talk for about a week or something. Sheesh.

You blowing other people's thoughts out of proportion and overreacting to them is equally as bad, if not worse.

Thats the problem with some of you on nike talk. What in the blue hell is the problem with what Wade said? I swear some of you guys say things on here just to impress other dudes here. My goodness.
roll.gif

This man wade has 3 rings and says he has the luxury to chase for more, and you guys are mad?
roll.gif

This man is close

You blowing other people's thoughts out of proportion and overreacting to them is equally as bad, if not worse.

nothing was blown out of proportion. I said get some fresh air, stop trying impress other men on here with stuff they say.
There was NOTHING wrong with what wade said. let that bs go

One thing I will say tho.
John Wall is really proving that he is Elite. I cant say anything but praise for dude.

Always some clown on here with multiple SN's talking slick, just to jump back on with his alternate SN to make some assisinine statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom