2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can agree to disagree.
:pimp:
Both are overrated adjustments. Celtics have just turned Isiah's sisters death into fuel for their offense and defense. Geraldo Green has played pretty decent in both games he's started but he sucks overall. He just does.

+

Damn Milwaukee. What a comeback. I see that they really needed Jabari's presence tonight. Toronto is just better. Nobody in this thread should be surprised at this outcome.

Next series. I got Cavs in 5. Toronto gonna' be hype cause Drizzy is in the building, so they'll win one game for Champagne but that's it.

People really need to stop sensationalizing this :smh: . It's lowkey disrespectful 

This has nothing to do with the series at this point. 

how am i being disrespectful? I'm not glamorizing anyone's death. I'm just saying it was the reason why the Celtics were in a funk. Not Rajon Rondo

Man I've been saying this for days.

Idk wth is wrong with people it's like they don't have perspective.

It's not even lowkey its flat out disrespectful and I'm not even gonna front it bothers me.

It's Dipset, I'll give him a pass.

What's that suppose to mean?

If anything, that situation was too emotional and hindered their play in the first 2 games.

Exactly what I'm saying, my dude.

Nah it was rondo

How so? Because his "pace"? Because he carves up defenses? This isn't 2008. C;mon now.

I got Boston in 5 against Washington.Boston doesn't have to gang rebound like they did against Chicago. We'll just let Johnny shoot and sag off him. We won't let Bradley shoot or any of the role players score. John can have his 30 pts and 10 assists a game thats fine. As long as we don't take long 3's and have Johnny go coast to coast overtime, we'll weather any Wizard storm.

I got Boston in 5 against Washington.Boston doesn't have to gang rebound like they did against Chicago. We'll just let Johnny shoot and sag off him. We won't let Bradley shoot or any of the role players score. John can have his 30 pts and 10 assists a game thats fine. As long as we don't take long 3's and have Johnny go coast to coast overtime, we'll weather any Wizard storm.

No way that's a 5 game series.

Take the homer shades off

Okay.

if it goes any longer than 5 or if Boston loses, he'll just blame it on the death.
Dude is a

Damn, a clown though. :lol:

He had it Boston in 6 initially.

I have it Boston in 6

Oh that's right, in my NT playoff bracket. You know what, scratch that. Boston in 6.

Washington's bigs aren't great against athletic bigs. Good thing that's not Boston's forte. That coupled with the backcourt advantage I'm taking Washington in like 5-6. They have no answer for John/Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom