2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Celtics forward Jae Crowder, reflecting Saturday on the John Wall nose boop that cost him $25,000: "Emotions took over. A lot was going on that game. Cost me a lot of money. I regret it."

wiz/c's going to kill each other while lebron cruises to the ecf :lol:
drop to 2 seed was his plan
General Bron teaching how to win while losing :smh:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Yeah. I would consider Toronto a tougher matchup than Boston and Washington.

Just need Lowry not to try to do too much-- defer, play defense and hope Powell, Tucker, DeKobe and Ibaka can do enough

The Raptors should be the tougher matchup than the Celtics and Wizards.

But who knows with them.

Just need Lowry not to try to do too much-- defer, play defense and hope Powell, Tucker, DeKobe and Ibaka can do enough

He does man. I went to game 5 live and plays were running for DeRozan and Ibaka when they were all on the floor and then turned it up a notch when they went out. He's matured a lot but just needs to be consistent as well as the entire team.

Raps at their best are a tougher matchup than the Wizards. You can throw Tucker, Ibaka, Carroll (when he remembers how to play) at LeBron when needed. They have the better bench and the experience to give the Cavs somewhat of a challenge.

Not confident in Wiz, front court not stable enough. If C's try Gerald at the 4 this series (Midas whale, can't rebound) might come down to the more consistent defense. Home court and better front court has me leaning towards C's unless Otto and Morris really bring it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom