2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the warriors losing a game

16-0
pimp.gif

If the Spurs lose again this early in the playoffs, I don't want to hear Kawhi's name nowhere near the "best player in the league" tag line. Not that he deserves it right now after two choke jobs in the playoffs.

Reminder: If they lose, this would be the third straight time where the Spurs are favored to win a playoff series (two of them heavily favored), but end up losing.

With that said, I can't see them losing this series. They are so much better on paper, and better collectively as a team with a better coach.

Man, Harden wasn't even trying :x

He had LA or Gasol on the switch a lot of times and could've just blows by them but he was too bored and just kept shooting 3s

Their not going to shoot 60% or whatever they did tonight.  Expect a closer game 2.

SMH though, pretty pretty pretty poor outing from the Spurs organization in general.  This is not the 13-14 Spurs, but still.  This isn't Spurs basketball.

At this point Pop might have to give Gasol and Lee the Kanter treatment.

They unplayable when Harden is on the court.

Man...... Woke up not feeling right.

Idk how you rectify this. I'm not a basketball genius or anything but we can't just keep switching on PnR and letting LMA get worked by guys like Ryan Anderson and Trevor Ariza

Kawhi at the four. LMA at the five. Kawhis never played the four extensively with Pop though

Last edited:
Man...... Woke up not feeling right.

Idk how you rectify this. I'm not a basketball genius or anything but we can't just keep switching on PnR and letting LMA get worked by guys like Ryan Anderson and Trevor Ariza

Kawhi at the four. LMA at the five. Kawhis never played the four extensively with Pop though

What's crazy is the spurs tried that switching defense against the rockets the last time they played and it didn't work.

nothing you can do when half your team is washed.

them ****** was getting open looks from 3 all night

Game kind of highlights what a good job OKC did defensively. Looking at you, Adams and Roberson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom