2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptors won't win this series, heck, won't even win a game. 

The most they can do is to play lebron, kyrie and love hard and bruised them. 

I hope Jazz do the same to the Warriors. 

Warriros and Cavs are kinda boring. 
You dudes are legit weirdos.

I'm not sure in what era...on what planet...how a team that has one of the greatest players ever and a human highlight reel, a magician with the basketball at point guard, surrounded by a bunch of shooters...and a team with the greatest shooter ever...arguably the 2nd best player in the league, and 2 more all stars...could possibly be considered "boring".

This will be a finals matchup with SEVEN current all stars on the floor. 

Last edited:
lebron james in the east is like playing against a league of wheelchair ballers. except wheelchair ballers probably have a better iq, heart, and bigger balls than the current east teams

you cant take his accomplishments away but you cant act like he did it against good competition

name one other team in the last 6 years that actually pose a threat to a lebron led team? a team you really thought had a chance?

there were none
Since 2008, only the Dwight Magic, the Boston Big 3, and 2013 Pacers.

Almost all the other teams were frauds/one hit wonders.
Hawks? Peaked one year, then regress back to 4/5 seed
Brooklyn? Massive disappointment
Chicago? (Post rose injury) had solid complementary players that were holding it down till rose came back, but he was never the same
Indiana? 2013 yes, but they collapsed in 2014 coming into that postseason
Toronto? Their backcourt has shrunk for the third straight postseason

I have no faith in Boston, and I'm starting to lose faith in Washington

It's a revolving door. Not to mention the fact that most east teams blow it up every 2-3 year, so they don't really remain in the playoffs consistently. (Except maybe the Hawks)

Only the Bucks are up and coming.

Sixers too young

Last edited:
welp

ww7jrr4O.gif

lebron james in the east is like playing against a league of wheelchair ballers. except wheelchair ballers probably have a better iq, heart, and bigger balls than the current east teams

you cant take his accomplishments away but you cant act like he did it against good competition

name one other team in the last 6 years that actually pose a threat to a lebron led team? a team you really thought had a chance?

there were none
Pay this man.

I'm not sure in what era...on what planet...how a team that has one of the greatest players ever and a human highlight reel, a magician with the basketball at point guard, surrounded by a bunch of shooters...and a team with the greatest shooter ever...arguably the 2nd best player in the league, and 2 more all stars...could possibly be considered "boring".

I did get excited for the first one, 2nd Finals rematch was great, but now, i'm just losing interests in both of those two teams. 

It's the, "Who has the most all star/superstar on their team will win" scenario. It's so clich'e.   

But i'm not complaining. I love NBA basketball and will watch it regardless. 

Last edited:
Since 2008, only the Dwight Magic, the Boston Big 3, and 2013 Pacers.

Almost all the other teams were frauds/one hit wonders.
Hawks? Peaked one year, then regress back to 4/5 seed
Brooklyn? Massive disappointment
Chicago? (Post rose injury) had solid complementary players that were holding it down till rose came back, but he was never the same
Indiana? 2013 yes, but they collapsed in 2014 coming into that postseason
Toronto? Their backcourt has shrunk for the third straight postseason

I have no faith in Boston, and I'm starting to lose faith in Washington

It's a revolving door. Not to mention the fact that most east teams blow it up every 2-3 year, so they don't really remain in the playoffs consistently. (Except maybe the Hawks)

Only the Bucks are up and coming.

Sixers too young

Not a single lie.

**** the Eastern Conference :smh:

I did get excited for the first one, 2nd Finals rematch was great, but now, i'm just losing interests in both of those two teams. 

It's the, "Who has the most all star/superstar on their team will win" scenario. It's so clich'e.   

But i'm not complaining. I love NBA basketball and will watch it regardless. 
Last years Finals was great minus the snitching. Cavs/Warriors is the only Finals that make sense. With the incredible individuals seasons this year, Cavs/Warriors would be the stamp the league needs. Cavs losing would be the cherry on top.

Honestly, if they don't play each other, I'm not sure I would watch. Cavs can beat any Western Conference team outside of GSW. Warriors would wash any Eastern Conference team so it's necessary that they complete the trilogy.

there were none

It always trips me out that the first round series of the 2015 Playoffs was a 3-6 matchup in which the defending champions won 55 games.....played a 56 win team....and LOST in the first round.

Meanwhile....Cavs had a two seed and won 52 games that year :lol:.

Western conference is light years ahead. They have won 12/18 championships since Jordan retired in 98 :x (should be more).

warriors should be going after that elusive 3peat Triple Crown right now...but family men wearing wires and pointing fingers. Can't spell Cavalier without C...I...

Last edited:

Last years Finals was great minus the snitching. Cavs/Warriors is the only Finals that make sense. With the incredible individuals seasons this year, Cavs/Warriors would be the stamp the league needs. Cavs losing would be the cherry on top.

Honestly, if they don't play each other, I'm not sure I would watch. Cavs can beat any Western Conference team outside of GSW. Warriors would wash any Eastern Conference team so it's necessary that they complete the trilogy.
I'm rooting for the Cavs... 

But I just think Javale Mcgee will get his ring. 

there were none
bro shut up lol
you consistently have some terrible takes in both music and basketball

last year's finals was filled with blowouts. Really wasn't as great as people hyping it up to be.
Game 7 was dope but for the most part it was kinda boring. I still want part 3 but most of the games were 4th quarter turnoff worthy. Far from great

Last edited:
What is it about the Western Conference that makes them dominant in the NBA? 

The Superstars/All Stars that are attracted to the warm/hot temperature ?

Man, LeBron James can only play against those that are placed in front of him. All this, "If he was X, Y, Z" talk serves no other purpose but to discredit what he has done. What is the point man. GOt damn yall :lol:

Man, LeBron James can only play against those that are placed in front of him. All this, "If he was X, Y, Z" talk serves no other purpose but to discredit what he has done. What is the point man. GOt damn yall :lol:
insecure jordan and kobe stans is all it is

Idk man.

When you consider the drastic difference, I don't know man. I mean this is all hoptheticals but at the very least I think anyone could acknowledge that bron's legacy COULD be much different

I mean imagine having to go through spurs/warriors/rockets/Clippers/Thunder with KD/Peak Memphis etc JUST to get to the finals

He's an all time great so he legit could have won maybe even more, (and who knows what his roster would look like if his competition was this tough) but it's just crazy how much luck goes into legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom