2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is if Bron played in the West does he get the increase in talent on his team and better management the first 7 years of his career instead of the dumpster fire of a squad he had in Cleveland. Cause if he does, which he should seeing that's what's being used against him for not being in the West, he probably does more of the same. There's really no discrediting what hes been capable of as an individual at this point.
People talk about that 07 Cavs squad for being buns...what does that say about a conference as whole then? The Eastern Conference has been terrible for the majority of Lebron's career, there's no getting around that. It doesn't take away from as a player.

Mike Tyson was still Mike Tyson but lest we forget, wasn't much of opposition in that heavyweight division.

are you gonna take a math test without a calculator to make it more difficult for you?
are you gonna try to write with your weak hand for a day to make it more difficult?

"Albert Einstein would have." ~ 8)

That is the type of Jordan responses folks give LeBron fans

Last edited:
dont forget how the draft works b. bron would've gone to the worst team in the west if he went that way. son would've been on the 17 win nuggets to match the 17 win cavs that he went to. or the 27 win clippers. and he would've had them good enough to no get boogie cousins. Team still would've been weak like his og cleveland team. The exception is that he'd face monsters nightly. So those 60+ win seasons would never happen. and finding a way, as one man, to will your team to the finals in 07....would never happen. Got swept by the spurs. Would've never made it past the 2nd round at that time. If that. Dude either would've left earlier or history would've played itself out the same way. Miami possibly still happens. I'm assuming him and bosh still remain friends. Or maybe he teams with melo and cp3 in denver. That 'more rings more life' **** is crazy. Like..how?

Last edited:
are you gonna take a math test without a calculator to make it more difficult for you?
are you gonna try to write with your weak hand for a day to make it more difficult?

only way to get better bruh. I personally wrote and did things with my off hand growing up to strengthen it. Ambidextrous now.

Also, has GSW used its "Death Lineup" yet?

I haven't recalled seeing much of

Steph
Iggy
Klay
KD
Dray at the 5

This year.

Bron would also have better teammates and a better FO if he was in the West.
Do you think Kawhi or KD could take that 2007 Cavs team to the finals?
It goes both ways bro
I mean, they beat a 41 win Wizards team without Arenas or Butler, then a 41 win Nets team, then a 53 win Pistons team that while still good, was not the Pistons team people remember seeing, as Ben Wallace and Larry Brown were no longer with the team, which meant a change in defensive philosophy as well as no man in the middle. We all know what happened when he faced the best the West had to offer
A lot of stars could've done the same give the circumstances.

Making the Finals is impressive, but context matters.
Not every hourney to the finals is the same.

only way to get better bruh. I personally wrote and did things with my off hand growing up to strengthen it. Ambidextrous now.
yup. Who doesn't like A challenge. Easy things usually boring.
Yall dudes play 2k on Rookie I bet.

Last edited:
Nah y'all tripping if I had the choice I'm staying my *** in the east **** all that noise :lol:

LeBron might go down as the 2nd greatest player in NBA history and I can't stand dude. It's just hard to deny what he does.

You guys going through with these hypothetical again..

The horse is beaten dead and bruised and is now rotten by maggots eating it's carcasses to the very bone. 

Last edited:
Iggy hasn't hit a single 3 this entire postseason (0-15)

Cause for concern
nerd.gif
?

They've been wide open too.....
His shot is a little off. But he's still productive driving to the hoop. As long as he does that, I think he'll be fine.

But he did passing up shoots in Game 1 when he went 0-7. Hopefully he plays better tonight. 

path of least resistance is human nature. i dont blame him for it. easy wins are still wins. doesnt mean that it doesnt matter when discussing context of wins when compared to his predecessors though.

I mean if you are as great as everyone says you are, wouldn't you want a challenge?
why did kobe demand a trade then before the Lakers acquired Pau?
guess he didn't want a challenge :pimp:

There's a difference between challenge and miracles :lol:

Nobody is winning a ring with Smush and Kwame and Luke Walton being 3 of your starting 5 :lol:

this. kwame was 7'1 with the hand size of an build a bear. son couldnt catch a cold.

Sad truth, is yall are probably DEAD serious
laugh.gif
Indubetedly. What's more satisfying? Beating a team who you knew were on your level or some team that didn't even belong in the playoffs?
why did kobe demand a trade then before the Lakers acquired Pau?
guess he didn't want a challenge
pimp.gif
Because he felt the organization wasn't being upfront with it's direction. He was hellbent on winning without Shaq. Did he leave though? Did he call up KG and Timmy and say let's be banana boat buddies?
Kobe was a second away from a one way flight out of LA.

These people aren't reasonable when it comes to bron
Did he ever leave though? Some of you Lebron stans are incredulous.

Say sometihing about Lebron and be prepared for the "but but Kobe....."

Who even brought that guy up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom