2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Celtics would lose today when I found out Brad was starting Green over Amir.

Last edited:
I get that but I think it's worth exploring until Porter stops hitting shots. The move definitely started to put bostons defense out of position because they started shading which gave other players lanes and open shots. Also, it wears out their star player who kills in the 4th.
I wouldn't waste possessions on HIM, "shooting until he stops making shots." You have to know when to walk away from the table.

You want yoyr best players taking their shots, not role players playing out of tbeir element.

I understand your logic though

tongue.gif

Why don't they show currys hot *** mom anymore on TV. Did the whole propping up his family phase pass or did they say no more ever since she was caught grinding on his pal with his hands on her hips.

Last edited:
Why don't they show currys hot *** mom anymore on TV. Did the whole propping up his family phase pass or did they say no more ever since she was caught grinding on his pal with his hands on her hips.

I think it's better if they don't. There's no need to show his family. Especially when people were postin up that curry family portrait with kyries face replacing dells. I mean cmon...

Warriors are the 2017 version of this man lol

And I don't literally mean 'bad for the NBA' by the way, on the contrary this is good for the league. But they're this dominant to me

Last edited:

I think it's better if they don't. There's no need to show his family. Especially when people were postin up that curry family portrait with kyries face replacing dells. I mean cmon...

That **** was funny as hell though :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom