2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was there the entire time. You just didn't see it because you too old bruh. You 50 remember? 
laugh.gif
Lol I was getting my dentures fixed and missed the first four games
Dentures at 50? You aint been taking care of yourself bruh

Wanna know what's a fluke?

The New York Giants squeaking out a win in the SB against the 16-0 Patriots because of a fluke of a helmet catch by David Tyree on the heels of a scrambling-backwards-for-his-dear-life Eli Manning.

But then they came back and beat that *** again just to make a point. :pimp:

Wanna know what's a fluke?

The New York Giants squeaking out a win in the SB against the 16-0 Patriots because of a fluke of a helmet catch by David Tyree on the heels of a scrambling-backwards-for-his-dear-life Eli Manning.
But then they came back and beat that *** again just to make a point.
pimp.gif
True dat. The second time around, David Tyree changed his name to Mario Manningham. 
laugh.gif

A 7 game series win in the NBA is never a fluke. In a one game playoff, flukes happen.... not a 7.
no flukes happen. It came down to one playoff game and the final minutes. To say one team was much better because they had a better minute and scored 4 more points [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] even in 7 game series the better team don't always win....most of the time they do, but there are exceptions.. Like last year

You're proving my point. They were relatively even. A fluke is an improbable result. How is it a fluke if they are evenly matched?

If you show somebody who has no idea about basketball the 703 vs 699 points, they're likely to say the teams are evenly matched. They certainly wouldn't be surprised if one team won or lost the series.

A 7 game series win in the NBA is never a fluke. In a one game playoff, flukes happen.... not a 7.
no flukes happen. It came down to one playoff game and the final minutes. To say one team was much better because they had a better minute and scored 4 more points [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] even in 7 game series the better team don't always win....most of the time they do, but there are exceptions.. Like last year
You're proving my point. They were relatively even. A fluke is an improbable result. How is it a fluke if they are evenly matched?

If you show somebody who has no idea about basketball the 703 vs 699 points, they're likely to say the teams are evenly matched. They certainly wouldn't be surprised if one team won or lost the series.
BINGO!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Discussion over.

Winning a 7 game series is a fluke? :lol: And on the road. :lol:

Some of ya'll just say any f'n thing.

THIS!!

These dudes are delusional man. I swear no one said anything about a fluke when the Cavs lost in 2015. The Cavs should be up 2-0 if Kyrie was playing every game in 2015.
Winning a 7 game series in an away game is no fluke. What they did to that boy Curry needs to be commended. That fraud. 73-9 FOR WHAT? I can see if Draymond was suspended game 7. But the Cavs won 3 games in a row. Y'all so upset this fraud Warriors team lost you make up whatever reason to discredit them. Draymond was suspended 1 game for hitting someone's nuts AGAIN! He should have been suspended in the Thunder series. The Warriors shouldn't even have been in the finals period.
Draymond played game 6 and was a no show. If it wasn't for the Cavs not playing any d on Draymond in the first half, game 7 would have been a blow out win just like game 3 and 6 were.

73-9. Lol all y'all got from that was to see the Cavs raise that banner. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

the best team of all-time (lol) GSW only up by 7 against the Jazz without their starting PG. Fluke comeback? Or is Quin Snyder the COY?

Last edited:
Mack is straight up garbage.

Dude like another Ramon Sessions = no impact on the game whatsoever

Last edited:
Worst MVP chant I've ever heard in my life. Half the people chanting "warriors" and the other half chanting "MVP" out of sync 
laugh.gif

why do they keep putting mark jackson in the booth for warrior games? that man is gonna have a heart attack

Lebron by himself managed to get two wins against GSW in 2015 Finals sans Kyrie, Love, and T. Lue (lol).

Fluke ring for Steph and Co?

If Dubs missing Draymond in Game 5 and losing in 7 to Cle was a fluke, then so was Cle missing Kyrie and Love the entire series the year before.

2017 Finals rubber match settles the fluke of all flukes.

Last edited:
Lebron by himself managed to get two wins against GSW in 2015 Finals sans Kyrie, Love, and T. Lue (lol).

Fluke ring for Steph and Co?

If Dubs missing Draymond in Game 5 and losing in 7 to Cle was a fluke, then so was Cle missing Kyrie and Love the entire series the year before.
somebody with common sense lol thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom