2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt he was trying to dislocate his shoulder. He definitely grabbed and pulled him (which happens in every game). But to think he consciously grabbed and pulled him with the intention of popping his shoulder is nuts.
I don't know what type of basketball you're watching but I don't see players grab each others by the shoulder, lock on and make no play on the ball every game.

Oubre ain't really do nothing. Should of punched him. Not just go run into him.
Someone does something dirty to me like that during pickup they getting punched in the mouth.

Yup. If warriors win, the 3 and 1 jokes will be done with and lame af to even attempt. Winning cures all.

:lol: The hell

I don't know what type of basketball you're watching but I don't see players grab each others by the shoulder, lock on and make no play on the ball every game.
Dudes tie each other up other fighting through screens, boxing out, etc all the time. Hell Marcus Smart locked onto someone last night and drew a foul
laugh.gif

Yeah what the **** is this dude talking about :lol: I've played basketball my whole life and never had that done to me or seen it actually happen on the court to anybody besides Love

I don't really see how that Olynk screen is considered dirty to be honest, I don't think Oubre should have been ejected either tho

Last edited:
I agree with the group of people that say they see this stuff on the regular. Dudes foul all types of ways man, tie ups, holding, grabbing, nothing new. Part of the game

I don't really see how that Olynk screen is considered dirty to be honest.

It wasn't really the screen, it was the elbow to Oubre's face as he was rolling away from it. He did it to him twice in a row...I'd be just as heated

Last edited:
Yeah what the **** is this dude talking about
laugh.gif
You can address me and ask me, I'm here
laugh.gif

You've honestly never seen two people grapple for position in basketball? Jesus. It's obviously not legal, probably a flagrant but damn at never having seen people lock up.

You can address me and ask me, I'm here :lol:

You've honestly never seen two people grapple for position in basketball? Jesus. It's obviously not legal, probably a flagrant but damn at never having seen people lock up.

View media item 2426562

No I have not ever seen somebody on a basketball court put a dude in an arm bar and yank their shoulder out.

Y'all really thought them ZO2s weren't going to sell huh?

He barely has to move any units at that price. All the people saying he should've charged Payless prices..he would've been worse off. The shoes would be looked at as cheap, off brand and he would've had to do hella volume. People naturally attribute value to things that are high priced. Robert cialdini, 'Influence'

No I have not ever seen somebody on a basketball court put a dude in an arm bar and yank their shoulder out.
I'm not talking about the shoulder tear. Try to keep up. We're talking about the action and his intent. Obviously a dislocated shoulder is rare, lol.

I wonder if they'll be fakes made. That's the real interesting thing to me.

If fakes are made you'll see that shoe around pretty often..

Last edited:
Here's what started it all between KO & KO last night:

BenStandig: Two minutes before KO KO'd KO, Olynyk delivered a hard pick on Oubre. Another one led to the incident/Oubre flagrant. #Wizards pic.twitter.com/gBFZAkwvHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom