2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah everyone expected Warriors to come back in back of their mind. They won 72 games for a reason. No one expected them to be the ones to blow it.

Last edited:
still can't believe OKC blew a 3-1 league

I find that to be worse than GSW blowing the same lead.

no way.

these ****** had the cavs dead to rights. dead to rights *****!

they choked three straight games away in the finals two at home.

nothing worse than that

Yeah what the **** is this dude talking about :lol:

You can address me and ask me, I'm here :lol:

You've honestly never seen two people grapple for position in basketball? Jesus. It's obviously not legal, probably a flagrant but damn at never having seen people lock up.

View media item 2426562

Grapple? **** is this UFC?

Dudes fight for position but yanking somebody's arm ain't normal in basketball.

And on the Ubre play he threw a lil elbow up at him, glad Ubre sat him on his ***.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Dudes fight for position but yanking somebody's arm ain't normal in basketball.
Hence the reason I'd call it a flagrant.

I didn't say he didn't intentionally pull him or pull him down.

I said he didn't intentionally tear his labrum. That in itself was a freak occurrence.

*****s need to read
mean.gif

If you didn't see dudes grabbed by the jersey, arm, hand, etc...then you played an extremely beta version of basketball.

Yes. OKC was better than GSW. GSW was better than Cleveland.

OKC>>>>Cleveland.

Best teams dont always win. Not to mention, when draymond got suspended and iggy and bogut getting hurt, the makeup of the team changed significantly from the team that created the 3-1 lead to begin with.
still can't believe OKC blew a 3-1 league

I find that to be worse than GSW blowing the same lead.
Still hurts me to this day. Why did Klay go God mode in game 6

And the Thunder would have got WASHED if they stepped foot on that court Vs the Cavs in the NBA finals

OKC wasnt better than the Cavs at all. The Cavs were a bad match up for them period.

Hence the reason I'd call it a flagrant.

I didn't say he didn't intentionally pull him or pull him down.

I said he didn't intentionally tear his labrum. That in itself was a freak occurrence.

*****s need to read :smh:

If you didn't see dudes grabbed by the jersey, arm, hand, etc...then you played an extremely beta version of basketball.

You said the **** happens all the time which is false. Dudes ain't pulling on arms LIKE THAT all the time. :lol: You sound crazy defending your man.

And when I did play you would get your *** beat for something like that.

The problem with the Jazz lineup is they have nobody that can put pressure on Curry to exert effort on defense.

There are four keys to beat GSW:

1) Have a superstar PG that forces Curry to exert energy on defense.

2) Have a team that has the personnel to constantly switch off-ball screens in order to affect GSW's constant motion and PNR offense.

3) Have players with length who can thwart GSW's ball handlers and guard multiple positions on the perimeter.

4) Have a lineup with length and have bangers whose primary role is to offensive rebound and win your team extra possessions that gives your superstars more opportunities to score throughout the game.

also...
you have to be able to shoot the 3 ball just to stay in the gm with them
guys that can individually break down their defender and defenses
crash the boards and dominate second chance pts/opportunities
pray to GOD

also gotta have a least 1 family man, and a ban. extra points if its the same guy.

And the Thunder would have got WASHED if they stepped foot on that court Vs the Cavs in the NBA finals

OKC wasnt better than the Cavs at all. The Cavs were a bad match up for them period.
Cavs weren't better than the Warriors but they somehow pulled it off. OKC got 3 games on GSW so it's more than possible that they could've been successful as well.

You said the **** happens all the time which is false. Dudes ain't pulling on arms LIKE THAT all the time.
laugh.gif
You sound crazy defending your man.

Dudes pulling on each other fighting for position, rebounds, and through screens DOES happen all the time. If you don't believe that you lyin to yourself.

I couldn't give a damn about KO
laugh.gif

as a w's fan, all i can say is that the cavs and especially, lebron has zero fear for the w's after winning the chip. they've won the last 5 meetings and bron always plays well vs durant
kyrie shown that he takes a backseat to nobody
kevin love woke up and bought in :lol:

lebron made some nice aquisitions. they may be minimal but those vets are going to be huge

i still think w's go into that heavily favored

You ain't no Ws fan :lol:

I'm not even a huge Ws fan, but 5 meetings? :lol: Cavs got blown out the building last game and LeBron had one of his worst games of his career. Warriors locked his *** up!

And the first game of the season they were losing most of the game. :lol:

this. bruh straight lying bout his fandom.

Can LeBron James play any better than he has through the Cavs' 6-0 start to the playoffs? 
"I don't know," James said at shootaround Friday. "We'll see. I've been playing at the best for quite a while now. Since I was about 16."

I find it funny that some people say that the Warriors choked and blew it, and then in the same breath say that Cleveland was the better team.  How can it be both?  Either the Warriors were the superior team and blew it, or the Cavs were the superior team and took it.

It cant be both.  

You said the **** happens all the time which is false. Dudes ain't pulling on arms LIKE THAT all the time. :lol: You sound crazy defending your man.

Dudes pulling on each other fighting for position, rebounds, and through screens DOES happen all the time. If you don't believe that you lyin to yourself.

I couldn't give a damn about KO :lol:

I just said dudes fight position all the the time in my first post.:lol:

Fighting for position/physical play is very different from what Kelly did. Grabbing somebody's arm with both hands and yanking it not a normal thing in basketball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom