2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dat's it?
I felt the same way. I felt the same way about the 2nd screen 2.

Ourbre definitely "sold" the first screen somewhat.

I don't know, it is easy for me to sit in my living room and say this, but I didn't think what Kelly did to Kelly was worth Kelly trippin like that

Here's what started it all between KO & KO last night:
BenStandig: Two minutes before KO KO'd KO, Olynyk delivered a hard pick on Oubre. Another one led to the incident/Oubre flagrant. #Wizards pic.twitter.com/gBFZAkwvHP
I mean buddy extended his arms on both screens. That is dirty as hell but not the worst type of dirty play there is.

I mean buddy extended his arms on both screens. That is dirty as hell but not the worst type of dirty play there is.

Obviously not the worst type of dirty play, but getting hit in the face on the second screen was what set off Oubre. Olynyk is sneaky dirty.

No

If the Warriors win this year then the 3-1 **** would be over and done with. Yeah, years from now when people bring up LeBron's legacy and he has his HOF speech and **** it'll be brought up how he brought his team back from a 3-1 lead in the Finals but in 2017 nobody is going to care whether or not the Warriors lost the Finals last year if they win it this year.

Yea right. No one is getting over that 3-1 lead. there is nothing that can be done to get over that. that was a 3-1 lead. lmaoo

2017 NBA Playoffs PER:
1. Kawhi: 37.3
2. LeBron: 31.8
3. McGee: 30.8
4. Westbrook: 28.6
5. C. Paul: 28.4

6. Conley: 28.1
7. Curry: 27.5
8. Frye: 27.3
9. Wall: 26.8
10. Horford: 25.1

geno are you niceshoes?

would be hilarious if you was talking to yourself. yall posts are really similar :lol:

i know one of the three extreme cavs fans that currently post are finallyfamous on another screen name :lol:

2017 NBA Playoffs PER:
1. Kawhi: 37.3
2. LeBron: 31.8
3. McGee: 30.8
4. Westbrook: 28.6
5. C. Paul: 28.4
6. Conley: 28.1
7. Curry: 27.5
8. Frye: 27.3
9. Wall: 26.8
10. Horford: 25.1

:pimp:

pimp.gif

The most ridiculous thing about these shoes besides the price is that they don't even ship until the end of November...and when you go to purchase them it says it could even be 1-2 weeks after that :lol: so you're basically spending $500 on something that you won't be receiving for 7 months

And then on top of that there are no refunds or exchanges...so if the dude sucks two months into his rookie year and you don't want them anymore you can't even cancel your order and if you get them and in person they look like the cheapest shoes you've ever seen or you actually wanna wear them and they fit too small/big then you can't even exchange for a different size :lol:

The commentating has been terrible :lol:

this. doris burke lowkey been terrible lately. i hate the way they subtley marginalize black guys. next time pay attention to the word usage. Doris said Rozier was going out of his mind lol. When? Or how when a guy gets upset, he's out of control. Not even necessarily to be racist, they're probably oblivious to what they're saying. Adding spice to their ****** *** commentary.

I sort of agree with this. Even though Warriors choked worse than Jenna Jameson.

If they happen to beat Cavs this year, it'll be 2-1 Warriors, and years down the line people will probably say Cavs got lucky and should've been 3-0 Warriors.

Yea right, with kyrie playing in 2015 the Cavs would be up 2-0 to the warriors.
Draymond wouldn't have helped any, he didn't help win game 6 nor did he help win game 7.
Take that L and live with it.

The most ridiculous thing about these shoes besides the price is that they don't even ship until the end of November...and when you go to purchase them it says it could even be 1-2 weeks after that :lol: so you're basically spending $500 on something that you won't be receiving for 7 months

And then on top of that there are no refunds or exchanges...so if the dude sucks two months into his rookie year and you don't want them anymore you can't even cancel your order and if you get them and in person they look like the cheapest shoes you've ever seen or you actually wanna wear them and they fit too small/big then you can't even exchange for a different size :lol:

damn buc u already went to cop huh lol

I sort of agree with this. Even though Warriors choked worse than Jenna Jameson.

If they happen to beat Cavs this year, it'll be 2-1 Warriors, and years down the line people will probably say Cavs got lucky and should've been 3-0 Warriors.

Yea right, with kyrie playing in 2015 the Cavs would be up 2-0 to the warriors.
Draymond wouldn't have helped any, he didn't help win game 6 nor did he help win game 7.
Take that L and live with it.

Triggered! Ha ha ha

If GSW blowing a 3-1 lead to CLE was a fluke, so was OKC blowing a 3-1 lead to GSW

Yes. OKC was better than GSW. GSW was better than Cleveland.

OKC>>>>Cleveland.

Best teams dont always win. Not to mention, when draymond got suspended and iggy and bogut getting hurt, the makeup of the team changed significantly from the team that created the 3-1 lead to begin with.

still can't believe OKC blew a 3-1 league

I find that to be worse than GSW blowing the same lead.

If GSW blowing a 3-1 lead to CLE was a fluke, so was OKC blowing a 3-1 lead to GSW

Not to mention, when draymond got suspended and iggy and bogut getting hurt, the makeup of the team changed significantly from the team that created the 3-1 lead to begin with.
Just wash your entire face B :lol:
still can't believe OKC blew a 3-1 league

I find that to be worse than GSW blowing the same lead.
OKC wasn't the best team in the history of basketball tho..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom