2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors going 16-0 man 
laugh.gif

Hate to say it but iss fax
16-0 aint happening. But there's no way they lose more than 4 games.

Last edited:
Atlanta should hire Isiah Thomas.

Turn that franchise like he did the Knicks.

Cmon Zeke to the Hawks !

Olynyk dirty as hell. That was a screen that went above Oubre's head. On top of it all, dude tried to take out Wall's legs in game 2.

Don't blame Oubre one bit for his reaction. He had every right to be heated.

he absolutely is dirty af. I said the EXACT same thing when he did this play. It is guaranteed that it was intentional. Like..come on son. Bruh saw dude in the air and threw his own body into his legs in a completely different direction than what he was originally moving in. Oubre should've gave him the hands.

Fighting for position/physical play is very different from what Kelly did. Grabbing somebody's arm with both hands and yanking it not a normal thing in basketball.
Maybe so, but I doubt his intent was to tear dude's labrum, which was my OG point. Kelly O is nowhere near smart/savage enough to premeditate that.

Cavs weren't better than the Warriors but they somehow pulled it off. OKC got 3 games on GSW so it's more than possible that they could've been successful as well.

All this who you think is the better team crap is nonsense. You win you win, you dont then you just dont.

You guys want to sit here and tell me that the Mavs in 2007 were a better team than the warriors, when they got washed that series? just because they have more wins means nothing. its about match ups for a period of 7 games.

I beg your pardon, my team got 16 of them thangs.

Both teams had everyone those first 4 games and we all see how that was looking for them boys out in Ohio.

What it looked like doesn't matter. its the first team 4 games.
the Cavs got there before the warriors did.
It sure did look like the Mavs were going to take the heat out in 2006. we saw how that ended.

Fighting for position/physical play is very different from what Kelly did. Grabbing somebody's arm with both hands and yanking it not a normal thing in basketball.

Maybe so, but I doubt his intent was to tear dude's labrum, which was my OG point. Kelly O is nowhere near smart/savage enough to premeditate that.

I'm sure he ain't say to himself "I'm gonna tear his labrum". :lol:

But he did yank Love's arm on purpose. That's all that matters.

Last edited:
What it looked like doesn't matter. its the first team 4 games.
the Cavs got there before the warriors did.
It sure did look like the Mavs were going to take the heat out in 2006. we saw how that ended.
It does matter when people want to bring up the Cavs not having Kyrie and Love in 2015. They had all these dudes 5 times last year on the same court. Warriors washed the Cavs twice in the regular season and then 3 times in the Finals so that "but...but...if they would had. Kyrie and Love" should've been deaded.

Basketball isnt  always on the up and up, 2006 is a prime example of that.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

But he did yank Love's arm on purpose. That's all that matters.
That I agree with. Should've just ended it there.

I just don't think he intentionally tried to injure him.

It does matter when people want to bring up the Cavs not having Kyrie and Love in 2015. They had all these dudes 5 times last year on the same court. Warriors washed the Cavs twice in the regular season and then 3 times in the Finals so that "but...but...if they would had. Kyrie and Love" should've been deaded.

Basketball isnt  always on the up and up, 2006 is a prime example of that.

BU Bu bu bu TEH WARRIORS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVERRRRRSSS!!!!
View media item 2318006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom