2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to get bigger and get his cardio up. He'll never be an elite center just cause his movements are pretty deliberate, but he's grown a hell of a lot since his rookie season, playing his role how he should unlike Dwight.
I don't think his frame would support a bigger build.  I would love him to stay, but we probably need a larger C long term.

Hopefully he gets paid somewhere else

Nothing would make me happier than to see the city of Houston wiped off the map. I hope North Korea's missile can only reach there and nowhere else.

Who are you sir or madam?

Hopefully he gets paid somewhere else

Not with rockets tho[emoji]128514[/emoji] He was overlooked all through high school. Don't think he even made all district let alone greater Houston area team.

For the money he'll command, he can go to Orlando or Brooklyn for all I care

Last edited:
seems like everyones answer to compete with gsw is to play like gsw.

thats not the answer. they'll run you off the court if you play that game with them.

kill them on the boards, slow the pace and play physical defense...that, and be able to put the ball in the net and a decent rate

IMO

Last edited:
seems like everyones answer to compete with gsw is to play like gsw.

thats not the answer. they'll run you off the court if you play that game with them.

kill them on the boards, slow the pace and play physical defense...that, and be able to put the ball in the net and a decent rate

IMO

You have to increase your variance. and you for sure can't continually try and score against their half court defense. That a losing battle.

Warrior's defense is pretty damn scary at times though lol.

Rockets do have a lot of talent that might be able to help a bit with that but idk

They can definitely score huge in super short bunches.. but they do cause a considerable amount of turn overs.. sometimes KD will get a cool block lol.

You have to increase your variance. and you for sure can't continually try and score against their half court defense. That a losing battle.

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Playing slow and in the half against the dubs isn't going to work

Their switching blows up everything and causes bad shots, and late shot clock scenarios

You have to be able to make a lot of 3's and have multiple guys that can go off the bounce to counteract that switching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom