2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Someone on Reddit last week posted a vid of Area 21 during a commercial break. Him and Sheed were straight comedy (Ben Wallace was on set as well)....they were clowning Garnett for a dustup he had back in the day with Tim Duncan/David Robinson...they even clowned Raef LaFrentz :lol:

Bron gon deposit another kid In Savannah with all
This time off...

4th ring comin

PAC was a fraud

F Kobe

Demarre Carroll ends the series averaging 1/2/0 on 20/20/0.

$60 million.

1st Team All-Finesse 
4th straight year where Lowry severely underperformed in the playoffs as well. Context doesn't even matter at this point. You just can't trust him in May.

Hopefully Masai gets the go-ahead from ownership to start fresh. I remember he wanted to do that when he first got there, but they made a playoff push

$60 million.

1st Team All-Finesse 
4th straight year where Lowry severely underperformed in the playoffs as well. Context doesn't even matter at this point. You just can't trust him in May.

Hopefully Masai gets the go-ahead from ownership to start fresh. I remember he wanted to do that when he first got there, but they made a playoff push

When all you guys are saying to blow it up, what option do you think they have to make the team better? Lowery and ibaka can leave for nothing this offseason. This means you still have derozan, who is under contract for a few more years. Who is going to trade for that bum? They have no assets. If they blow up the team, they will be bottom feeders for a decade.

$60 million.

1st Team All-Finesse 

When all you guys are saying to blow it up, what option do you think they have to make the team better? Lowery and ibaka can leave for nothing this offseason. This means you still have derozan, who is under contract for a few more years. Who is going to trade for that bum? They have no assets. If they blow up the team, they will be bottom feeders for a decade.
Their payroll is 108 mil now. You resign Lowry & Ibaka and you're in the luxury tax BEFORE you have to think about Tucker & Patterson. Gotta pay Corey Jo too.

So you're paying $120+ mil, steep luxury tax, to scratch and claw with Milwaukee, and not even be competitive with Cleveland. Its silly.

If DeRozan was put on the market there would be several takers. He's only 27.

Last edited:
I wonder if it's too late for DeKobe to tweak his game. Like he can't watch film and say he's getting good shots every trip down the court

I wonder if it's too late for DeKobe to tweak his game. Like he can't watch film and say he's getting good shots every trip down the court
I think so. He's improved almost every season & is still relatively young. Had a career year right after signing for $140 mil so he's still hungry.

I think he'll continue to refine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom