Status
Not open for further replies.
First Team All- Finesse:

Demarre Carroll
Evan Turner
Chandler Parsons

Just need two more

Westbrook finessed his way to an MVP

When all you guys are saying to blow it up, what option do you think they have to make the team better? Lowery and ibaka can leave for nothing this offseason. This means you still have derozan, who is under contract for a few more years. Who is going to trade for that bum? They have no assets. If they blow up the team, they will be bottom feeders for a decade.

Canadian. Clippers

When all you guys are saying to blow it up, what option do you think they have to make the team better? Lowery and ibaka can leave for nothing this offseason. This means you still have derozan, who is under contract for a few more years. Who is going to trade for that bum? They have no assets. If they blow up the team, they will be bottom feeders for a decade.

Lakers trade for Derozan to pair him with Paul George and build a "contender". Maasai fleeces Magic like he did in the Melo trade.

The very first thing Raptors need to do is fire Dwayne Casey
tumblr_oh0pka9OT21u2klrwo1_400.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Derozan dry snitching on Bron being on that juice!

**** is hella suspicious.

Last edited:
I wonder if it's too late for DeKobe to tweak his game. Like he can't watch film and say he's getting good shots every trip down the court

He's only 27 but you gotta trade that bum now while you can and finesse a team. His shot selection will get worse I think as he gets older and his athleticism will be gone.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Derozan dry snitching on Bron being on that juice!

**** is hella suspicious.

:lol: where he said this.

**** is suspect though. Bron never injured and doesn't seem like he's even declining and he's 32 now. Dude really is a unicorn.

If DeKobe added a catch and shoot 3 and retired that hesitation pull up mid range with no head of steam, he'd be a 30 ppg scorer easily

I don't think you can blame Dwayne Casey for his stars being just B+ players
He can't draw a play to save his life and his lineups and rotations are terrible. He's an ok defensive coach, that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom