2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when are folks back on the exum train? Was it game 4? Nobody has talked about him the past 3 years

Last edited:
ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo

Warriors have led by at least 20 points for 67 minutes this postseason

They've trailed for 56 minutes
12:11 AM · May 9, 2017

16-0

If somehow LeBron pulls this off and wins this ring...

LBJ > Jordan.

Come at me Jordansexuals.

C_W8ypNXYAAj6fx.jpg

Heart and Soul

Thank God you don't actually represent what GM's think else they'd be fired.

What? Burke is lucky to be in the league. He'll be in China within 3 years. Exum still has a chance to be a good player.

The Ray situation is just too bad because he probably lost his only chance to get his number retired by a team. And he deserves it somewhere based on his career. Your relationships do impact your legacy and I think Ray's could fade away as a result of this. He's already being partially written out of that Celtic team's history.

I saw someone discussing Cavs vs Warriors earlier in this thread and i believe someone said the Cavs have to throw Tristian or Love on Kd........ maybe i'm missing something but you wanna throw your big men who aren't able to keep up.... on one of the greatest scorers to ever play, while he has two of the greatest shooters of all time sitting around him?

LBJ HAS to guard KD more than the cavs would like, but i personally can't see TT/Love even slightly slowing down KD

I saw someone discussing Cavs vs Warriors earlier in this thread and i believe someone said the Cavs have to throw Tristian or Love on Kd........ maybe i'm missing something but you wanna throw your big men who aren't able to keep up.... on one of the greatest scorers to ever play, while he has two of the greatest shooters of all time sitting around him?

LBJ HAS to guard KD more than the cavs would like, but i personally can't see TT/Love even slightly slowing down KD
Possibly to try and slow KD down with his length. But I agree, LeBron is going to have to stay on KD.

But you'll probably see Tristan on Draymond to allow Love to 'guard' KD.

Possibly to try and slow KD down with his length. But I agree, LeBron is going to have to stay on KD.

Love guard KD?

Just based on the comment before me, if CLE decided to put Love or Thompson on KD.

Easily a mismatch, but yeah I see what you're saying. KD should have that advantage.

They will go to the lineup with Jefferson guarding KD at the end. Just like the Xmas day game. They are saving him for that series. But he still cannot guard KD but better than the other matchups. Lebron will guard him in critical points.

Love or Thompson will be on the bench in the end.

Last edited:
They will go to the lineup with Jefferson guarding KD at the end. Just like the Xmas day game. They are saving him for that series. But he still cannot guard KD but better than the other matchups. Lebron will guard him in critical points.

Love or Thompson will be on the bench in the end.
I can see that or may throw in Shumpert? Idk. If they do meet in the Finals...I think it'll be another close series.

Yeah Bron is going to have to guard KD if they matchup. Not like 2012 when KD took Bron from the jump and Bron was running to check Thabo. That was pure nonsense.

Bron gonna be guarding KD.

Kyrie          Steph

JR              Klay

Bron           KD  

Tristan         Dray

Love             Zaza

I think they match up well against the warriors but Bron definitely gonna have to be busting his *** on defense. More importantly, Cavs as a whole gonna have to have fire communication, team help defense in order to prosper.

Kyrie          Steph
JR              Klay
Bron           KD  
Tristan         Dray
Love             Zaza

I think they match up well against the warriors but Bron definitely gonna have to be busting his *** on defense. More importantly, Cavs as a whole gonna have to have fire communication, team help defense in order to prosper.

Yeah, that will be starters.

But Iggy will replace Zaza at the end most times.

I gues Love will guard Iggy

Kyrie          Steph
JR              Klay
Bron           KD  
Tristan         Dray
Love             Zaza

Yeah, that will be starters.

But Iggy will replace Zaza at the end most times.

I gues Love will guard Iggy
Plus I think JaVale will get more of Zaza minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom