2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because no other team wanted Allen besides Miami :rolleyes

Ainge tried to trade him not his brothers who he went to war with. Ray said F them I'm joining the rival team :smh:

His brothers don't run the team though. Should he have told them he was leaving? I would've but everyone is different.

Walking out the door wasn't the problem. He turned his back on the brotherhood to join the rival team

Ray is moving on in life, and doing different things now. KD and the rest of the crew is still stuck in the past.

Albeit the crappy competition the Cavs are facing this post-season, LeBron is in a different world right not.

This is the most comfortable I've seen him play.
I was talking to my brother the other day about how comfortable and confident LeBron seems. He has no worries.

Ainge tried to trade him not his brothers who he went to war with. Ray said F them I'm joining the rival team :smh:

His brothers don't run the team though. Should he have told them he was leaving? I would've but everyone is different.

Walking out the door wasn't the problem. He turned his back on the brotherhood to join the rival team

Ray is moving on in life, and doing different things now. KG and the rest of the crew is still stuck in the past.

Obviously that brotherhood meant more to those guys than it does to him

Never been so disinterested in the playoffs as this year. The games and series have all been Wack and it's all pointless anyway as we all know who ends up in the finals.

But this the nba ya love :lol:
I know the nba been always dominated by a couple teams but as i got older I just try to enjoy it for what it is as entertainment
It is never going to be competitive as far as any team can win. Nba isnt built like that

Last edited:
That was Stackhouse washing Hornacek
laugh.gif
Everybody know not to f with Stackhouse. I saw him a few years ago at Sweet Auburn Market here in Atlanta, he was looking like he waiting for someone to try him.

Ray is moving on in life, and doing different things now. KG and the rest of the crew is still stuck in the past.

Obviously that brotherhood meant more to those guys than it does to him

They talk about half way through how they're all grown ups and should be able to talk to ray about it, but then they all go on to say that they wont call him... and that he should be the one to call them. If they cared about that friendship, they could easily just as call up Ray. Instead, they go on TV and say how ray left them without saying a word (basically saying its all on ray for the bad taste). If Ray really cared about them, he probably would have said something. I guess it just goes to show that Ray wasn't really that happy in Boston.

I hated that Celtics team at the time but they seem like some real dudes on that segment and I like that. I love how kg snubbed him when he ran over there like it was all good.

I can understand where the guys are coming from. Yes, management tried to move Ray Allen, but that doesn't mean the players wanted him gone. They have no control over that sort of stuff, they understand that part of the game.

But to see Ray leave the team the way he did is what has these guys feeling some sort of betrayal. They have every right to feel the way they do. But Ray made the decision he felt was best for him. He saw the window closing on Boston and went to a better situation and won another ring. Hell, LeBron has him to thank for that.

Ray left the team and did what he did, the player then felt a certain way about it. I guess Ray is the one who has to make that call and reach out first. But will he? KG said it best, they will get over it at some point in life. Everyone has moved to different things. Rondo is still playing, but the other guys have moved on (Besides Big Baby).

Can't deny how great of a team that 08' Celtics team was. One of the best defensive teams I've ever seen.

They should've had James Posey there instead of Big Baby.

Edit: Never mind, I forgot he's an assistant with the Cavs.

Should've had Tony Allen for the comedy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom